[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 15/04/2020

I hope more mission for new player

Meanwhile Zor meets up with Anire Scarlet and come up with a plan to increase the damage output of their ships by 5% and resists by 7.5% just to throw unsuspecting capsuleers of the mark. Come on CCP make it interesting xD

2 Likes

Where can I find the patch notes? I could only find the one for March.

1 Like

My account is not loading

is it true tho? i need explaining since im not sure if its actually gonna happen and why.

Agree. One of the dissapointments for CCP response thus far as most of their efforts have been towards decreasing the accumulation of wealth, which might only stall any eventual toppling of the large blocks. Just as much effort should be put into “taxing” the accumulated wealth–and something as simple as a pretty strong maintenance “tax”/requirement to maintain the iron capital mountains would do more. Keeping the supers and titans combat ready should take at least as much sustained efforts as large structures do in fuel.

4 Likes

Maybe buying plex and getting soon to be 3+ bill worth of hardeners is the future

I dont know about upkeep, I am a super owner myself so Im a bit bias on this.
Even something like NOT allowing supers and titans to dock at all would mean that people couldnt have 3 or 4 supercaps on one toon or have a super pilot be able to do 5 different things and thus there would be less around as people would need dedicated toons… again

A super is meant to be a REALLY powerful ship so it makes sence that you should need to be dedicated to that one ship

But yeah tbh i would rather pay upkeep than see my supers nerfed into the ground

2 Likes

if the rorqual never got excavs think about it no drama no mineral problems it would be very different because everyone and their nan would not have rorq alts logic

Anyone know if the new graphic improvements require an higher spec PC or not? What are the new PC requirements if any?

1 Like

CCP: Try this Hunt thing.
Me, an Alpha: Wow, this is difficult. I’ll have to buy some good armor tanking modules.
CCP: No, we are nerfing those.
Me: Guess I’ll die.

7 Likes

“Declining”

2 Likes
1 Like

MOAR RED DOTS!! YAY!!!

4 Likes

Best patch in the past year. First patch that feels like real, sweeping balance changes. Blobs prepare to have your miserable logi pilots ALPHA’d off grid.

Salt

mining

bay

over

loaded

!

2 Likes

Crazy

6 Likes

Thanks Coronavirus… my friend… its just that.

2 Likes

Post-lockdown things are going to be VERY different. People who are being stoical now will just forget about Eve online once RL opens up to them again.

5 Likes

When 30-45 minutes is extended downtime. Back in my day, it was an hour every day, and we liked it!

5 Likes