[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 18 November 2021

So how much SP do we get for the trauma inflicted?

1 Like

ships in the past few years have risen in price by 3 times, this is not correct. We must do everything to make them cheaper again, otherwise I see no reason to play this trash heap, which is now called eve online …

1 Like

Reddit is full of people who haven’t actually done math.

Though my favorite was a post titled that it wasn’t about the rorq only to proceed into a rant about the rorq

2 Likes

I’m just here for the beer

3 Likes

This is not related to the mining update or any feature changes.

Just maintenance.

Removed a a few posts related to the Mining and Industrial update that were against rules.

This is not the thread for that, if you want to provide feedback on the Mining and Industry update then please navigate here: From Extraction to Production

1 Like

“only five minutes” you say…
If you are paying for it then it is five minutes you paid for that you do not get.
CCP sell 30 day blocks. NOT 30 days minus x, y, or z. If there is an outage for any reason for any length by any party other than the payer then it should be compensated by the payee.
It is a rather simple and clear point of law in nearly any jurisdiction around the world.
CCP do whatever they can get away with like most Corporations.

1 Like

I’ve got a POS old AMD Phenom II 965 Black with a Radeon HD 6970 graphics card and a 5400 RPM hard drive and I have no problems with loading the market or the fitting tool.

Stop playing on a potato.

I think this person works for Comcast Customer Service, sounds just like them.

Time in game is free. Your omega is access to skills and faster skill training. The five minutes don’t get deducted from your training.

But nice try :slight_smile:

If your skills paused you may have a point, but they don’t

1 Like

а сколько еще будет длиться обновление ??

Chances you’ll fix the mutated drones? more or less than zero?

You get daily SP points just for logging in.

Kinda covers the non-existent loss of training time you and many others bleat on about every bloody time CCP extend DT.

1 Like

How long will the DT be?

20 min… it even says it in the first post…

We expect that process to be no longer than 5 minutes and Tranquility should be accepting connections again by 11:20 UTC

what happen to 5 min, OMG its now been 6 mins. jk

1 Like

He was joking… 5 minutes ago… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I hope the server comes up soon I need somewhere to protest :wink:

1 Like

My man!