[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 2020/06/18

1 Like

Doesn’t work like that I am afraid :confused:

I am not aware of any global connection issues that have been going on for the past few days. Let me investigate that a bit internally and see if we are seeing an increased number of reports with similar problems.

3 Likes

Buffing the new line of useless ships?

1 Like

@CCP Dopamine - I filed a disconnect ticket 2 days ago… The team informed me they were investigating

1 Like

Since the 10th of June all of my modules take like 3 seconds to activate and deactivate, from the US and don’t have any internet connection issues currently. my f keys don’t activate them anymore either for some reason.

Plot twist, he changes the left most digits to zeros.

1 Like

We need a refresh function on the Launcher ( F5 ) yup

2 Likes

We will always continue making necessary improvements and updates to our infrastructure, so an extended downtime is not something that will go away. Some work also have different dependencies, which makes it impossible to bundle everything up and deploy in one go.

I hope this won’t cause too much inconvenience in the future.

5 Likes

Oh that’s harsh - nerf nerf…

thanks, just as i was typing my message
fresh one

and no, it is not DT happaned about 30 min before DT

2 Likes

I too have been experiencing regular disconnects for the past few days. It started about 3 days ago and it was happening last night too. On each day it began at around 2200 eve time and lasted for most of the night.

1 Like

Do what y’all gotta do to keep the game running smooth <3 thats all I care about.

1 Like

So where do the BPO’s come from for the new EDENCOM ship line come from??

1 Like

You run the Upwell research combat sites and collect the bps that are dropped - sometimes they drop other goodies like skill books

2 Likes

I also lost a tengu due to a disconnect yesterday happen right as the BS drone spawned RIP…….F to pay respects to all those lost, not due to a known or reported issue

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

2 Likes

thank you … :alien:

Need to add that small dos game to the Launcher GUI ummm what was it called Ping-Pong that way we have something to play while we wait… yup

2 Likes

that would be glorious, or like the google dino game, but a copyright free rip off LUL

yes that eve status graph shows clearly a drop, it cant happen natural, 1k players dont disconnect simultaneously

2 Likes