[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 2020/09/08

Guess you’ve been gone for a while…

Anyway, most items are not affected by the Market bugs but some are…

well spotted… I missed it!

it’s located in London and runs on UTC/GMT. HTH :slight_smile:

I’m not sure where Eve time is based but it is not GMT. It is -1hr GMT.

My wife and I are new on here , Though I have noticed that there is some thing you can not buy in the Market , as well as our building is not letting us put the proper stuff on it cause it is way to small we are guessing and we will be forced to buy another building to even sell stuff on the market , if we wanted too . I have to keep going to another markets to do orders . The off topic is of the day , to me would be the Training . I have noticed that you can not move some training up in the training tree to be trained , I keep getting a red line on the one I would like to train , instead of waiting 4 days to train it. Just silly and not to say frustrating.

1 Like

iu

the reason you get a red line is due to the skill you are trying to train relies on the skill that is above in the queue that you can’t raise it past. they have dependancies

1 Like

It’s great that bugs and things can be sorted out and new things introduced. It’s a shame however, that you just let input broadcasters get away with doing what they are doing, who are clearly cheating and exploiting the game just to ruin other people’s fun.

no… it is GMT, currently (local) we’re on British Summer Time which is GMT/UTC+1.

pls remove or turn off stupid red dots

2 Likes

I am sat in the UK in a direct line with Greenwich, G in the GMT, and I can tell you for a fact that the time in Eve is NOT GMT

servers accepting only Very important persons.

1 Like

would you like to place a wager on that?

Pasted from Google query: “Current time zone”:

“British Summer Time
Time zone in Nottingham, UK (GMT+1)
Tuesday, 8 September 2020, 12:43”

yep time is way less then the other one . It is not wright to have to have a time factor on training. That,s all

server resets at 11 eve time and that is 12 GMT
I am in ENGLAND where GMT is based.

is on m8

The UK isnt on GMT atm, due to daylight savings we are on BST.

Northern Ontario Canada EST

It appears TQ is up, and accepting connections.

game time is 3 hours ahead of us here . it is only 7:46 am in the morning here