[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 28.09.2020

It is in US TZ. ITs 0400 here, Just trying to start our day

I got some strange ā€œbroadcastā€ music while doing relic todayā€¦ Scared the hell out of me, never had that beforeā€¦
Some kind of propaganda broadcastā€¦
Thought it was coming from web browserā€¦ EVILā€¦

Same here when a job delivery completed. Very weird. Reminded me of the propaganda stuff from the old Red Alert opening titles (showing my age there!)

the billboards around gates broadcast now and thereā€™s always triglav propoganda playing from it

Hey guys, our tests are now completed, and we are opening the gates to Tranquility :slight_smile: Thank you for bearing with us, and enjoy the rest of your gameplay session!

2 Likes

it was only during the time the hacking board was openedā€¦
Scary when you are supposed to focus on hacking and looking DScan and that crap starts all of a sudden LOLā€¦

yes, I just reinstalled eve and normally donā€™t play with sound. Holy ā– ā– ā– ā–  that music scared me.

@CCP_Dopamine im doing lvl 2 sec missions and when I do Recon (1 of 3) thereā€™s some music thatā€™s funky and when I complete the mission it still stays there ( the music) and stays until u activate a warp gate (from the lvl 2 sec missions and also, I cant see aura when I choose caldari as race and I have to clear all cache files

Moves to nullsec
ā€œinsert images of your ship and cargo immedialetly exploding after jumping because some asshole gangked youā€

Yeah, nullsec is totally safe. More safe then moving around highsec with 1.0 status. Totally true :smiley:

Warp variant, The most useful link at the support center to refuse reimbursement :stuck_out_tongue: When are we getting warp to 0 for real?

noice agent conversation is broken :slight_smile: i cant start converstion YEY! :slight_smile:

Wait the hammster that is starting that service is on coffee break :stuck_out_tongue:

wtf is wrong with eve I canā€™t find any npc after dt

Yep. Dunno what they broke, but I canā€™t get my storyline mission :frowning:

Hi all, last week and today we were testing a new Intel 28 core single socket server for the DB. It didnā€™t go well last week and todayā€™s test was no better sadly. Weā€™ve likely ruled this box out for now.

For the last few months we have been running on a monster amd server with a single socket and 128 logical cores (CPU 7742) - and weā€™re finalizing our test of other hardware. Looking to be all done this week!

For a very brief time last week, the TQDB cluster was made up of 5 servers with a combined resource total of:

280 logical CPU cores
8 TB of memory

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Can i have the bad DB machine? <3 will pay 1b isk

2 Likes

Inb4 nullsec dwellers will go for a stress-test of your servers by shoehorning 5k+ pilots on one grid.

2 Likes

Should I be able to log in now? Just getting a black screen after the Bulk Data. ???

I kinda like 7am, right in time for work. donā€™t change it.

I will pay 1 billion and .01 Isk :slight_smile: