[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 7 December 2021

Wow, just answering a question… For once I was not controversial or sarcastic, lol.

Patch day …
spider-man-norman-osborn

Finally a step in the right direction CCP™, it’s taken you 17 years to get to this point.

Usually you make sh*t harder when people get good at something!

You have killed my beloved Battle Proc :frowning: Shame on you CCP

5 Likes

go back to your bridge, compressing aint implemented in this patch anyway.

we will go to play minecraft and you will hunt no one … empty server is btter option for you…

1 Like

Love everyone training up for the orca core module…literally the most garbage item i’ve seen lol, makes literally no sense to bother with it.

that entire part of the patch makes no sense, focusing the orca more onto a support role by effectively cutting back its support potential… great idea.

2 Likes

And so it begins…

2 Likes

I logged off in a gas cloud. I am curious what i will see after the downtime…

I wasn’t exspecting an early start, it should all come out at same time. I will work on up gtading my Orca and carry on…way to much whining going on. Would make no sense putting blue prints and such out for some thing that isnt even in the game yet. I agree Aisha

Gotta ask…why the asteroid ore crystals and not the moon ore crystals?

You literally changed so many of your recent scarcity update plans to avoid the crap going on with soaring prices of capital hulls, reduced the costs, yet literally are doing nothing to improve the harvesting of moon ore, which is how we build T2 and capitals in the first place. It’s like you’re deliberately trying to rile people up by giving with one hand and taking with the other.

Do you gain something we’re not seeing from messing with the game like this? We just want a game with a stable economy, which you deliberately destabilised and now are claiming to be fixing as we speak.

Please explain, because this doesn’t add up.

Great Who needs siege timers - YouTube

wasnt fixed cant w8 to abuse that

CCP FAIL

2 Likes

Why wasn’t anything preseeded. all this does is interrupt industry unnecessarily for days up to a week while bpo’s get researched, bought, moved, and modules and cores produced. Artificially driving up costs on the new modules temporarily, and slowing down the production in the universe. especially with changes a number of people find controversial such as nerfs to the highest output solo mining platforms, and the issues with waste in mining missions causing some to be incompletable.

but they added more support potential. lol what

There is a parallel universe somewhere where you flip a coin a 100 times and it comes up heads 100 times. Love this made me laugh.

oh yay, the crap update… guess am loosing more corp members :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Why is the indy core t1 and t2 the same on the rorq?

nope they don´t you´ll have the same boost strength as before patch when having the large industry core active to be able to do so you´ll have to sacrifice one highslot to be on par boostwise compared to pre patch values effectivly stripping you of either a boost option or a remote rep/boost to get it.
=> less support than before.

that’s what CCP does… haven’t you learned that by now…

it is slowly but surely removing all roles of ships… 1 by 1.

all i will say is the “Nullifier” :rofl: