[COMPLETED] Extended Downtime Notification - 9 March 2021

Apparently the stars* started chasing people through systems after they tried that lmao, it was really funny.

Big true.

:red_circle: to that !

1 Like

Will it stop crashing if you alt+tab mid jump so when you come back through to the game actually responding you find out that someone has scrammed you and taken 90% of your shields out and your only hope is… can i get my pod out in time before he pods me as well??

It’s a surprise. It does trigger my EvE paranoia, but let’s see how far we can push this new toy to create 'splosions in new ways :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I mean, the best comment we can ever get from ccp is “we were surprised”, right ?

25 Min is up

1 Like

The deployment looks good. Tranquility is back up for the last range of checks and we will be lifting the VIP momentarily.

2 Likes

are we getting rid of the red dots in this patch? We didnt ask for that and still living with that. just like the fleet formations

This patch better spawn a Taco Stand in Jita… I get hungry playing this game, you know…

1 Like

It is fixed. It’s working exactly as intended. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello. I’m new, great game.

5 Likes

Finally a non-toxic post in here! <3

1 Like

Hello new i am dad

1 Like

Let’s just hope no more issues in EVE.

1 Like

Are we also getting Abyssal spawn nerf? Because m8… it’s a death trap nowadays…

what a toxic remark

1 Like

That aged well. :smiley: Not that I was expecting this to happen anyway but it’s still a bit amusing.

2 Likes

33 minutes and counting

2 Likes

I have regularly thiss issue without selecting anything other I’ll open a ticket if it happens again with this new release

1 Like

Any chance you added the actually anticipated toggle to opt out of jump animations?

Also still trying to wrap my head around the rationale behind putting more decision making and, well, gameplay, on the FC’s burden rather than on individual player skill… Which was the motto only a little while ago? Are we moving away from that? Are we embracing F1 monkeys in nullsec to the expense of actual gameplay and enjoyment?

2 Likes