Concord cops not doing enough, need 911 button

Literally impossible sir. You saw them on your OVERVIEW for only seconds. You should be watching LOCAL CHAT for red flashy skulls and you would’ve had ample time to escape. This was literally your own fault.

Helpful as always.

Mr Epeen :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I would support a dynamic system security rating.

I didn’t know it was a PVP ice field and it’s high spec space, I’m listing it now as a miner warning. It certainly wasn’t listed as a PVP from the Agency link to the ice field.

Every area of space in EVE is a PvP area.

THIS WAS NOT A PVP

x’D

1 Like

Exactly. OP sucks at EVE. The question now is whether they accept that they suck and try to learn how to be better, or double down on their whining and insist that CCP make the game easier so they can have a participation trophy.

The entire game is PvP space.

I’m listing it now as a miner warning.

Every single miner that doesn’t suck at EVE knows about ganking already, and the ones that don’t know aren’t reading forum posts.

Absolutely not, the ice field was empty and it sounds like you are defending their actions. It was totally them, they are the junk players preying on solo miners as they stated in their jeers.

Welcome to EVE.

Corp invitation rescinded.

2 Likes

Until it wasn’t, and then you died. Perhaps you should have used local and d-scan to spot the incoming threat sooner.

it sounds like you are defending their actions

We are. EVE is a PvP game and killing people like you is part of that game. Either deal with it or go back to WoW.

1 Like

I’m listing the attack because it was MOB vs Solo miner, not PVP.

1 Like

Yeah that’s player (mob) vs player (solo miner). It was PvP.

Welcome to EVE.

1 Like

Nope just need a 911 button for scoundrels that think it’s ok to knock the bottom out of the game, just like real life, the 911 button is just missing. The criminal element there just needs some more illumination.

Of course I’m defending them. They had every right to blow you up and it was COMPLETELY your fault that you died. There is quite literally NEVER a suicide gank that happens that could not have been avoided by the victim.

You died because you weren’t paying attention to local chat. End of story.

So team up and kill every one in the game in high spec space, that’s ok to you? Concord may have to look into your activities as well.

Of course it’s okay. You entitled assholes deserve it. Its whining just like you’re doing now that has destroyed Eve online.

CONCORD automatically arrives to destroy the attacker. Why do you think you need more protection to make up for your own incompetence?

scoundrels that think it’s ok to knock the bottom out of the game

Because it is. EVE is a PvP game and smart industrial players love suicide ganking. Either deal with the fact that you are a target or go back to WoW.

The criminal element there just needs some more illumination.

Yep. Have you tried not sucking at EVE? Because people who don’t suck at EVE are currently mining in highsec and not getting killed. Either organize a defense, fight back using the tools you have already, or STFU and go back to WoW.

2 Likes

Eve is evolving past the need for players that can’t follow the rules of engagement in high spec space. I still have kill rights to all the players involved.

you could’ve just stopped here

They are following the rules of engagement. You’re just salty that the rules of engagement aren’t “I can never lose my ship in highsec no matter how dumb I am”.

I still have kill rights to all the players involved.

That’s nice. You won’t use them because you’re a helpless perma-victim.

2 Likes