Concord cops not doing enough, need 911 button

I’m speechless.

You’re an optimist, I’d assume that the arena PvP has full ship reimbursement to make it more popular with the farmers (who still won’t use it). I don’t think Renly is capable of comprehending the need for destruction, he’ll just insist that all of the sociopath griefers go grief each other in nullsec.

1 Like

This idea is also garbage.

But how are they going to be able to do that if the null-sec is turned into medium-sec, which is actually high-sec?

Well yes, that’s why we expect you to propose it.

1 Like

I didn’t. Its straight from your own…uh…brain.

Didn’t you read his idea where he’s only going to turn half of nullsec into highsec? There will be plenty of space left for griefer sociopaths to do whatever horrid things they do, while the peaceful fun-loving miners have an abundance of new systems to mine in.

Ah, now it makes sense.

Sounds pretty good!

Do you remember when Renly lost his mining Gnosis?

I can see the kill report, but I wasn’t active in the game/on the forums when it happened. Why?

I don’t know why he mines in a Gnosis.

That’s what I’m trying to understand.

I don’t understand either , he should try a Praxis.

1 Like

I’m starting a fundraiser to purchase a mining Praxis for Renly. If you want to contribute, just send the isk to me and we will get him a nice ship.

1 Like

You gather the funds and pass them to me . I will double them for you !

What the OP is saying is that it was non-consensual pvp.

1 Like

Terrible joke intermission

What do you call Aussies and Welshmen with sheep under each arm?

Pimps

End transmission.

2 Likes

I want this to but by our action ,players should change eve , CCP could help in some way by making it a bit more viable but we have al the superweapons we need , our actions need to change high sec.

1 Like

Will he have to pay an administration fee and a delivery fee or are you going to cover that cost for him too.

PS I’m enjoying this thread let’s see if we get to 1000 posts by the weekend

1 Like

Possibly, but I think it’s about to have some serious competition.