Concord cops not doing enough, need 911 button

Absolutely. Even though I have an understanding of game design in general and EVE in particular that vastly exceeds yours, on top of a much better understanding of the world in general*, there is nothing I could possibly do to salvage the utter garbage that you posted.

*See your raving lunacy on bitcoin, covid vaccines, etc.

Karen, Caryn and Karin I can’t tell if you are trying to get more information on the idea or are just too neurotic to drop it.

Please do post more about your “idea” so we can mock its stupidity. Or just continue whining about how unfair it is that people are criticizing you, surely that will accomplish all of your goals.

PS: if you don’t want to be criticized you can always leave this forum. Nobody is forcing you to put your ideas out there for comment.

Yeah, that’s some real genius level criticism right there. I bet Karen speaks at college graduations as a guest speaker to get those grads motivated:

“Today graduates, you go into the world as garbage…and its all you could ever be.” Great stuff. Real constructive and helpful.

LOL

His “idea” is so asinine, that I’m starting to wonder if this whole thing is an elaborate false-flag op of some sort to discredit carebears.

I mean turning half of null into more high-sec is just about up there with ideas like “charging gankers’ credit cards for PLEX and transferring it to their victims” that we see every once in a while from some first-poster who thinks he’s “figured out how to fix the game.”

I think Renly would be a lot happier on the test server. He can just mine in peace, nobody will mess with him, he can bling out his ship anyway he wants, and basically experience the game exactly as he wants with no space bully griefer gankers.

I would report you but I know will you just work extra hard for more favors. Must be hard for you to sit down sometimes.

I think he’d be even happier in Mining Simulator on Steam. In fact, I’m willing to buy him a copy if he promises to never post any “ideas” here again.

Your sheep would know all about that.

#NotAllRenlyRohans

The test server probably has trigs on it, so it might be a little too griefy.

Holy Crap Karin, you been harassing them too? LOL

And CCP would grief him every time they shut down or reset the test server for testing purposes. Plus, can you imagine how griefed he’d be if someone killed him on the test server and CCP didn’t immediately respond to his forum post demanding bans and reimbursement?

Damn dude, such jealousy! I promise I won’t use them again if you feel so strongly about it.

I’m not sure with what we are dealing in here …

Child ? Troll ? Lunatic ?

But whatever it is … can someone please pass on the salt for me ?

:popcorn:

Yes.

5 characters

2 Likes

All three…Karen, Caryn and Karin…in that order.

Ok Renly, can you just explain your idea for us?

1 Like

Yes Renly , I would like to hear more…

You should learn to differentiate between expectations and musings.

1 Like

I got five bucks on it having some kind of “battlegrounds” feature to graciously replace the destruction that will be lost with the implementation of a module that allows you to prevent being targeted by other players.

Your idea is garbage.