Concord Enforcer DPS?

Yeah, I’ll wait until they drop in price too. Flying around a 15-billion ISK gank magnet just doesn’t seem like much fun at the moment. I’m not even sure I could justify it at 1-billioin ISK for PvE, but I guess time will tell.

1 Like

well i wouldn’t recommend using a blops for pve anyway lol

Beats spinning it in station.

1 Like

They work pretty well for drops. I mean there is a reason so few blops have been killed in eve.

Actually yeah that’s probably safer than rating with them

Based on the handful that have been lost, it looks like players are running fairly blingy fits on them. Which I guess makes sense since they’re getting close to the price of a supercarrier.

On the test server I made a Badass T2 fit active armour with 939 DPS and 4328 volley with blasters on the Marshal.
Yes you can get more with Torps but they don’t apply well on smaller targets I found.

But the Enforcer Unless you fit it shield the Dps is well lower than all the other Force Recon ships.

They just need to give the Enforcer just a little love with Dps.
Like give it 5 turret and 5 Missiles slot, so you can put out the 5th blaster, 5th Laser, 5th Projectile or 5th missiles to save on cargo space so you can use the extra space for cap boosters for the tank instead of other ammo.

Or the second Idea if CCP thinks that the Shield one will be to high in DPS with 5 guns slots, you can do it this way.

Shield fits, so any shield mods on any slots will keep the slot layout to 4 turrets and 4 Missile slots ONLY.
Armour fits since your tank is on the low slots give any armour mods 5 turret or 5 missile slot to make up the lost DPS with armour active tanks.

Not sure if CCP has the technology to give that second Idea a go but it’s an idea none or less.

they don’t need to give the enforcer anything its much easier to get than the marshal. the last thing we need is a mordus lite that can take a blops bridge

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.