Concord Enforcer DPS?

These ships have already been finalized so the slot layout and DPS is unlikely to change.

Well this isn’t about DPS or tank but I found something odd, If you guys like to give me answer to this question then Ill be happy:

With ALL and I mean all Force Recon ships like the Rapier, Arazu, Falcon and the Pilgrim have a CAP recharge time of around 320sec.

Now why does the Enforcer that has a REP bonus to live on, that you guys say its not for DPS its for CYNO only, why have cap recharge time of 420sec.

In a fight that would of a been a lot of cap towards a tank. Less recharge time more tank time.

If you guys can let me know that would be awesome.

Even my rlml rapier has more dps, at a cost of 300MIL isk i can get 480 dps with more tank!
I agree with you predator. Give the sexy ship more dps!

1 Like

Price does matter.

https://forums-archive.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=6967241

Price is irrelevant in balance of the hull stats. Changing drop rates? Irrelevant to balancing hull stats. Changing material costs? Irrelevant to balancing hull stats. Using price as an argument? Stupidity at it’s best.

I just do not care about the DPS.
The price does matter in balance, not limit to the stats.

1 Like

Honestly, none of the CONCORD ships are that good on their own. The Marshall is probably a little better offensively and defensively than the other Black Ops, but with a 15-billion ISK pricetag it’s like flying around a Nyx with “Gank me” on it. About the only thing you can do with it is park it in your hangar, as rest assured this thing is a loot pinata for killboards.

You can’t use the Pacifier for Burners, the Enforcer is probably to weak for the new Abyssal pockets and the Marshall, well - spies are everywhere just looking for these things to undock.

2 Likes

Pacifier is good for hunting ventures and exploration frigs. But other than that I guess they are good for ratting.

Kind of an expensve Covert Ops for that role. Just because something is “pretty good” doesn’t necessarily mean it’s the best tool for the job. The Marshall could be “pretty good” for blitzing L4 missions, except for the fact that everyone will be trying to gank you.

Don’t get me wrong - I myself was looking forward to doing some theory-crafting with the Marshall. Until I saw the price tag, that is.

1 Like

Luigi, tell me, would you be ratting in a Buzzard or Helios??

1 Like

Yeah they should make these ships good to great and fun ships to fly solo or fleet ops.

At the moment there very much lacking in all parts.

And now there bring in these Triglavian Collective Ships that have a bonus to damage up to 50% more when shooting long periods of time on one target and with a tank that will scare most people.

So why have Concord Ships so WEAK!! When they bring in them OP Triglavian ships?

The CONCORD ships were basically an ISK faucet for those who recieved them. Nothing more - nothing less.

1 Like

Let’s put it this way they wouldn’t cost as much as they do unless enough of us felt they were already worth it

Funny that they cost until recently 55b isk and when they got unlocked as reward for planetary thingy their price overnight drops to 15b.

Pretty sure your “feelings” have nothing to do with that rather supply of hulls is what dictate the price.and if that artificial limit was lifted ship would drop sub billion in no time.

1 Like

If they were “actual” CONCORD ships and not a neutered version they would definitely be worth the price.

1 Like

no it takes supply and demand… or did you sleep through economics?

if no one was buying at 15b they would not be selling at 15b

Well, the sell is down to under 13-billion and the ask is just about 11.5-billion. I have a sneaky suspicion that the price will settle in somewhere between 6-8 billion.

I wouldn’t exactly call a dozen or so changing hands daily “selling”, but there are obviously some players that absolutely need to have these (or some that don’t realize that they’re the proverbial lemon).

the marshal?

no its the only CONCORD ship that is useful

other than speed it has better base states than any BLOPS along with better fitting it can also get more DPS than any of the BLOPS. unless you need drones or ECM there is no reason not to use a marshal if you can afford it

1 Like

I am talking about supply of the hulls that was and still is sorely lacking.

Your wishing to buy them at 15 bil only proves that they are few special ppl that will make ppl like me rich in game and that is good.buying stuff that by FAR and beyond cost more than they worth.

Hull is hitting 12b will go down more.

1 Like

i haven’t bought one… no way i’m buying a ship that will be a bill less in a week. but if its being bought that does indeed mean it is worth that price. just isn’t to you