CONCORD's possession of Triglavian Survival Suits, and the current Public Contract

Common wisdom suggests never wearing anything that you don’t fully understand.

On that note, how the hell have some of you managed to wear full helmets without realizing it? Am I interpreting these posts right?

4 Likes

I haven’t worn it, but are you sure that image isn’t based on poorly-extrapolated data? A soft-backed helmet would be much more useful for all sorts of things in addition to hair, such as fluid ducting and upper-spine interface that allows for reflexive motion like capsuleer ports in a liquid interface do. We kick about.

Where did that come from?

1 Like

Maybe they have no hair or sense of confort the drifters don’t either

5 Likes

Why do you always have alot of to say about Trigvilain?In every single topic. In every subject? Even what he has under the pants? Hmm…

1 Like

Why don’t you?

1 Like

As others have mentioned it seems like CONCORD always has some ulterior motive. It could be CONCORD’s way of introducing Triglavian “culture” as part of some trade agreement to build positive relations. Provided they’ve managed contact and talks for such things.

But if so what did CONCORD give in exchange, and are we okay with that?

I can already see the reports about the increase of incidents caused by capsuleers and malfunctioning implants.

3 Likes

Selling all those ugly epitets and sentences about him in corp, and then drop beautiful kind words in topic on forum, thats Mutaplasmind implants…

Arrendis
Question for question, nice!
Have you ever talked to him? Did you work wih him, Have you experinced something together?

1 Like

Lie or not lie, that is the question…

1 Like

Him who?

1 Like

You know, “him”.

Though it seems like Kuba is using “him” to describe the Triglavians since the question in in regards to their anatomy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.