Conscious Interruption Problem

The smaller rats drop an infinite number of “standup large festival launcher” and those can’t be used for anything, can’t be reprocessed, they are completely worthless. How about giving them some value? With 20m3 size, why not allow them to be reprocessed into something useful? like 5m3 trit or better? or reduce droprate to maybe 1 per 500 rats.

3 Likes

Random players don’t trust each other to share loot fairly; So you have to wait until players you normally fly with are online (if you know any) to group up on the tough sites.

A previous event shared points with all on grid, encouraging random group play, but it also enabled passive points farming for no effort.

If random group play is incentivized by an all-points loot system, (nothing significant for your random friends to steal) then loot thieves and provocateurs (curse them!) say the event is terrible.

4 Likes

totally agree, I’m glad I read this thread so I don’t wast my time on this established-corps-event

2 Likes

Edit: meh, whatever.

Killing the Cruiser does not make sense. Just continue running the same site forever and loot all the frigates as you’ll get many many boosters from them.

1 Like

I broke the cruiser in an Ashimuu. It took a little while but he went down.

1 Like

I don’t know why anyone would bother farming this for Agency points. The rewards are pretty lackluster for the amount of time needed to complete it.

I mean, the first reward are fireworks. I’ve already got 3500 of them.

1 Like

People farm them for Agency Boosters, not the SP Boosters, but Damage/Speed/Tank.

1 Like

Seems people are farming the Drones like crazy while they still can. Just entered a site with over 200 wrecks. So messed up.

3 Likes

Not sure about how to interpret "CCP Sledgehammer"s post, but this event seems designed for player groups, so i guess those +95% of players who are always solo in eve are per design locked out of this, even gilas with their drone bonuses seems to struggle with the cruiser, 2 gilas competing about who would score the kill managed to complete the site after chasing the cruiser 5-6 minutes or so.
The previous guristas event was far better, that was doable and well balanced, at least the first days.
This one is just a disaster so far.
I assume it’s only a matter of hours until ccp, like last time, also reduce droprate of anything lucrative from the frigs, replace boosters with metal scraps, and only the named rat (sometimes) drop something useful.

2 Likes

I’m completing the HS site just fine in a Gila, not saying it’s quick - it helps to fit a Drone Nav so hammerheads can keep up.

1 Like

Shhhhhh. :shushing_face:

The amount of my meaningless internet game points is rising right now. :wink:

2 Likes

I found that the limitless drone spawns were everywhere in The Forge.

ahem

Yes … sorry … mistype.

I meant 2.

:yum:

1 Like

OP is whining that he is winning so much. Are EVE players a bunch of whiners? I mean they whine when they lose stuff now they whine that they’re so many fireworks and here I am whining about OP whining.

3 Likes

Stop whining you whiner, whining about whining people whining about CCP’s content is just a complete whine.

Well a vindicator with an overheated mwd and gallente web can’t catch the apate in nul sec , and ranged ships can’t do enough dps to scratch it, so seems pointless to me since I don’t want fireworks and a launcher for an astrahus that I don’t have. 1/10 for this one CCP.

5 Likes

You ever do want them let me know. I have 71 Launchers and 7800 fireworks going spare, lol

1 Like

On contrary I love it. It’s challenging, it’s completely different, emphasises completely different aproach and rewards aren’t thrown at me for free. +1 for this one CCP.

2 Likes

The reason your carrier can’t break it is that it speed/sig tanks like crazy. With a vigilant + 1 BS you can kill it pretty easily. Very tough to fit a ship that ticks all the boxes solo though.

1 Like

It’s funny watching Rattlesnakes with Beserkers try to hit the Drifter cruiser…

1 Like