Constant Disconnects

I am just asking for more investigation (if its really possible) and you just want to drop it, next time when you will get your connection problems I hope you will not be a hypocrite.

I would expect them to look into connection issues, but not in issues that happened within a short time period three months ago and that didn’t reoccur since.

This seems to be happening regularly.

I’m constantly getting disconnects and it’s becoming annoyi

Well yea, disconnects are a common issue of all times.

This particular case of three months ago likely isn’t connected to any issues you face now, if I take a guess. One disconnect isn’t the same as the other.

How is your internet connection, is it stable?

Hi Solstice, thank you for the detailed response. I hadn’t considered a hardware problem simply because other internet related things work just fine. I can download and upload to google drive, steam, etc and browse/video call with no problems.

Wireless adapter is intel® wireless-ac 9560 160mhz.

I started googling as you suggested and found several threads with people that have that adapter having disconnect problems while gaming but not browsing or streaming (my situation).

I updated my wifi adapter driver to the January 2021 version… AND IT WORKED!

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP SO MUCH!

1 Like

You are very welcome! :slight_smile:

That’s one billion ISK, btw ! : - )

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

To make sure downgrade to previous one and then see if you stay connected or not.

I pretty much seen one time the windows update having similar effect on connections being closed. I tested it by uninstalling, then testing, then installing again and testing. Because sometimes accidentally you may think it was something, while it was something else and problem will persist later.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.