Continued Scarcity

It’s a bit of a circular problem in a way

High sec mining is nickel and dime stuff so people create more miners and multi box meaning more is mined so high sec mining remains nickel and dime rewards .

Don’t think anything will change that unless the amount of equipment destroyed out of that pool created massively increases which is unlikely .

I think this is the symptom not the cause.

Let’s ask the important question: “WHY PEOPLE MINE?”

There are only two good answers, the rest of answers are people trying to to have their passive, low effort isk income to have their way around and they think they are entitled to it.

James315 (praise be his name), enlightened by CCP in Mining Misappropriation, Level 4 stopped all his PVE activities and selflessly started the quest to save EVE.

Jokes apart, most people want to mine just to turn the game into a convenience, not because they like it or because they are doing it for their corp. CCP needed to turn it down for good.

Effortlessly acquiring resources diminishes the efforts of everybody leading to botting (people will stop putting effort) and meaningless pvp.

We cannot tolerate this!

:sweat_smile: Thanks. I don’t want to take the time to answer him anymore.

1 Like

Wow, I didn’t even notice.

3 Likes

What part of “Don’t fly what you can’t afford to lose” is confusing to you?
If I cannot replace my Oracle AND have another one already waiting at dock I sure as hell ain’t going to take it out and lose it.
Basically, the way I think about it is I need to have two iterations of a ship PLUS the one I’ll fly before I’ll undock a type of ship.
That’s what I understand by ‘Don’t fly what you can’t afford to lose’.
I’m not saying you have to have three of the same ship but that’s the way I do it.
So when I get blown up I won’t come over on the forum and start one of those cacamimi anti-gank thread or start whining and moaning about a player who simply played the game and blew me up.

2 Likes

He likes to harass peeps, esp women.

No worries. You did good. You have learned to EVE, which is the highest compliment that can be paid.

Uh. New World has no ships bruv. Its a totally different game. Those naked dudes you see in the noob areas farming mobs? Their bots son, they farm gold :smiley:

1 Like

Why do you have to constantly harass people online? This is very hurtful.

*I don’t feel the need to post a bunch of cut and paste items to illustrate my point.

2 Likes

Jimmy was a tool and we’re all glad he’s gone.

2 Likes

All?

1 Like

It’s easy to generalize. We ALL do it…

Well, no, what I said was in response to a specific poster, whose posting content acts as direct proof of what I “generalized” about them.

You, on the other hand, are trying to speak for everyone else.

You honestly don’t consider that “generalizing”?

1 Like

It’s not a generalization when the person in question has a rich history of complaints about scarcity, high-sec income, wars, ganking, et cetera.

1 Like

Nope. It’s just you desperately trying to white-knight for someone whose platform you share.

6 Likes

Destiny I clicked the heart shape thing to show support for you!

2 Likes

Thanks! Don’t forget to like and subscribe to my YouTube channel, Twitch, and OnlyFans!

Lol. :laughing::sweat_smile::crazy_face::rofl::rofl:

The Savior of Eve Forums has emerged.

Flagged for drinking cold tea.

1 Like

It’s called a pilot.

1 Like