Continued Scarcity

Sorry to hear that, nowadays Eve is definitely in a sad state of affairs. I stopped running missions and exploration when CCP implemented that Trig stuff, decided to wait a while before starting again and see if CCP actually knows what they’re doing. Gotta say it looks like they still don’t know what to do.

However I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I will keep my character subbed and training Omega skills up to the day the servers shut down for good. My only hope is that CCP eventually stops implementing foolish fluff and puff changes before that happens and actually starts fixing existing content / removing bugs from the game.

3 Likes

The Venture is CHEAP and you can get more for the two hours.

1 Like

I have been mining on an alt. It’s boring as sht and combat missions earn more money. If it wasn’t for industry, i wouldn’t bother. Im building stuff.

Also the entire industry game is pretty huge. What might be perceived as an afk miner might actually be someone planning things. I was floating in a belt for a while planning things and checking what i need. I would have looked afk for about 15 mins.

1 Like

The people most likely to respond about how awesome the changes are don’t even mine. Let that sink in.

4 Likes

If ganking got nerfed/removed:

Lots of mechanics around ganking in high sec have been tweaked over the years. Calm down ganker. Some people dont want to piss on other’s corn flakes for fun.

7 Likes

CHEAP isn’t FREE.
I only jumped into a free Corvette and mined because I didn’t want to travel to go buy ammo. If I bought a Venture and went to pick it up then I could’ve gone and picked up ammo and then I wouldn’t have gone mining and then I wouldn’t have needed a Venture or mined in a Corvette or anything else.

I don’t gank, I’m simply pointing out that your post was kinda meaningless and obvious.

Thank you for the pointless and meaningless observation.

4 Likes

You’re a sympathizer. Just as bad.

2 Likes

ganking is legit gameplay, even though one time i was a victim of it… by aiko herself actually… it’s still legit gameplay.

3 Likes

Wow, that’s an honor. At least you didn’t get ganked by a grunt, congratulations.
And I agree, ganking is part of the game and anyone who cries about it simply needs to uninstall and get over it. EVE is a PvP game.
I know I’ll get ganked soon, so what? I can get another ship within the hour.

2 Likes

How do you know that?

Because I’ve decided to set up shop in Lowsec and I know there’s a shortage of targets in Low.

1 Like

I’ll never truly understand why some people enter a game known for a very specific feature, and then spend their lives obsessing on trying to remove that feature from the game.

It almost feels like some kind of yet-unclassified mental disease.

7 Likes

ROFL. For an intended gameplay mechanic?

What game are you playing bruv? I suggest Stardew :smiley:

You don’t get ganked in low. That’s just PvP :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ll get PvP’ed then :smiley:

For him? Naah. I suggest Tic-tac-toe… and he’ll still lose.

Deluded people think a game with an average 30k players online everyday and hundreds of thousands of players a month will be changed just for them.
Talk about Snowflakes…

1 Like

It will be changed just for them, there’s no question about it. Like most other nonconsensual PvP features before it, ganking will be removed from the game at some point, because these people keep complaining about it, and the company will cave in to the pressure.

That doesn’t make the situation any less absurd, however. The behavior underlying this is fundamentally flawed. It’s like a bunch of people conducting a 20-year harassment social media campaign to get a fast food burger chain to stop serving beef. It’s surreal.