Cormorants and Jackals

To be fair to the baseliners, you don’t have to be one to be… uninformed.

4 Likes

True; gods know we have enough to do dealing with clueless capsuleers.

2 Likes

Potatoes, tomatoes!

I don’t know much about Pochven but I certainly know that getting sunburnt is no joke.

And yes there plenty of clueless capsuleers out in the cluster. It is why the likes of you and I exist. To show them the way.

1 Like

Just don’t be clueless, easy.

3 Likes

This. This right here has got to be some of the most entertaining stuff I’ve read in a while.

Keep up the good work. New Eden needs more tabloids like this.

3 Likes

Rusty has the right idea!

Thank you very much my friend @Ax_l_Thorne . Tell me, are you a Cormorant or a Jackal? Or both?!

2 Likes

Some more submissions. They just keep coming, I love it!

Senda

Pride & Prejudice (Which ones which or are they both?!)

2 Likes

I personnaly liked the “ship” between Gottii and an amarr cardinal better. Putting faces on pictures do not make up for a good story.

No offence meant, Commandeur Adams!

2 Likes

Gottii-who? Old news I’m afraid, everyone wants the fresh and new!

#SaharaMantelYC123

1 Like

If you can only see in the baseline visual spectrum, maybe. Nice and bright if you can see infrared. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Not relevant for whether you need sunscreen.

1 Like

Rumour has it our dear Mr. Federation has been seeing someone!

“The shock! The horror! How could he cheat on Sahara!?” I hear you scream.

Well never fear my lovely fans of the IGS, for it is a well know fact that the Triglavian Collective love all things three and what better way to add to this beautiful mixing pot by adding a third to couple.

But who could it be to match the Cormorant Commander and the Queen of Space Hell. None other than Venge Captain @Isabella_Morelock from the Tribal Liberation Force is who! And here is an anonymise submission to go with it.

Now we haven’t got a team name to go with our Izzie, so if anyone has a suggestion (Including yourself @Isabella_Morelock), I am all ears.

I know she has declared herself Team Cormorant, but that won’t do if she has her own group now will it?

As natural as they come,

Julian ‘Eddie’ Flavours
CEO/Founder, Cormorants and Jackals

3 Likes

Wolf is my pick. Heh.

3 Likes

Don’t make me have to agree with you on a second thing. One is enough.

5 Likes

Do you aware that any sort of public discussion of a personal affairs is a highly indecent and unprofessional activity?

Even if it involves such a dishonorable an abhorrent person as a traitor.

Besides, whatever and however disgusting his personal life can be, it still can’t be more disgusting than a fact of a treason.

2 Likes

I like this!

And it seems Isabella is in agreement too.

Team Wolf it is! I’ll have to update my Peeper™!

Shush your mush, you prune.

Just because people on the other side of the border are having fun, doesn’t mean you can spoil it.

5 Likes

If you’re “having your fun” on the other side of the border, then, for Maker’s sake, keep it on your side of the border, for we don’t want to see your dirty stinking pants you hang on our fence.

This is an Intergalactic Summit, not a Federal Summit.

Is it clear?

3 Likes

You know what’s clearer? How vehemently you rant and rave about the Commander. You must be on Team Cormorant?! I can see the heartbreak in your words. He must of been quite the catch in the State gene pool?

Fortunately for us, it’s not up to you to dictate what goes up on the IGS. And by the amount of submission flying in, I think they actually want more, not less!

More importantly (if I’m off base, which I rarely am), you don’t have to read this if it offends you Didi?

5 Likes

This is outrageous!!

8 Likes