Cost of living >30% more in 2 years? Give us T3 moon goo!

First of all, hoeing is life, beeing a lord is just boring.

Anyways, some useless bittervet comments in this thread I see. Either completely out of touch with realities, or just such a carebear that the comments probably makes sense to him.
The realities are that if you are just a normal guy with a normal life and just want to PVP in wormholes you will NOT be space rich by any means, many will in fact struggle. Sure thing, all you cool awesome dudes out there that say it’s easy to become space rich in j-space are right. It is, no doubt about it. There are riches everywhere you look. That is if you are a carebear, or if you have tons of time on your hands! Please for the love of God, don’t call yourself a pvp’er if the majority of your time is spent on making isk, talking smack on comms or planning the next awesome TIDI fest. Don’t get me wrong, all kinds of gameplay and styles are cool, including floating aimlessly in space shooting sleepers in the face, or criss-crossing your system endlessly in your epithal. Cool cool bro, you will be rich. If your leaders and FC’s call fleets the majority of the time you are logged in you will not be rich (but you will be a happy pvp’er). At best you will be doing ok if you are a reasonably structured guy, have a few hours to spare in your normal busy RL and, on the rare occasion, have the balls to tell your FC to kindly piss off with his fleet for once.

So please save your “All you wormholers are/should be filthy rich stop crying” If you live in wormholes to pew it’s not the realities, not even close. If you are a carebear or just in it for the memes you are golden.

So, cliff notes for the lazy;
The health of wormhole space all boils down to balancing prey and predators. “Rich” should never be the goal of a pvp’er, how silly. But they gotta eat.

1 Like

I agree that wormhole space is incredibly dissapointing and its no wonder its largely inhabited by people who hide a lot, soloing a c4 in anything but a cap is just… not worth it, not when you can go join a sovbloc and mine or rat in relative safety.
So what really has to change? wormhole space? a little yes, moons should at least be comparrible to nullsec AT LEAST. But i think also nullsec. Large swathes of nullsec are gobbled up by sovblocs not because they need or want to use them just simply because they can and not many people can or will contest it because why bother? And then there are pirate detection arrays and anoms… wtf is that about? who thought that was a good idea??
My opinion null sov needs an overhaul, id suggest:

*Comms beacon/unit, if you dont have one up, you dont have local chat. Hackable/entosis to create confusion and some form of tactical dynamic.
*SOV incursions, get rid of current detection array and anom mechanics and simply make rats attack certain things in certain places in larger numbers much like an incursion but they attack structures, camp gates etc; detection array would act as an early warning system and help to ‘find’ resting point or ‘dens’ of pirates but sov players would basically be defending their space from npc pirates for their isk… which really… isnt that how it should work?
*Dscan array; anchorable structure that tells you when something comes within i dunno 5au? Yes simply a lazy ‘press v’ type thing but useful in some ways for lazy people, adds a bit of depth.

^other stuff is probably doable but im gonna leave it at that cus y’know… though id hazard a guess at more types of probed sleepers/drifter sites in wh’s, some form of medium drifters would be nice…

Wormholers arent generally rich cus wormholes are profitable, their rich because people are scared to go in them; im fine with that besides its not like they can farm all day like nullsov dudes who have several supers and three titans docked at a keepstar…

just sayin…

actually not true. Carrier Blitzing level V missions is now the biggest ISK Faucet. for ISK/Risk, there’s still nothing that beats hisec Incursion running.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.