Could we have an option to change the background color of the UI?

Or at least have some more options other than dark gray and slightly less dark gray?

1 Like

Maybe an off white option would be nice.

1 Like

Or maybe just colors like the themes in the old UI, which made it easier to read the UI, differentiate it between characters and would make it much easier to see which window was active when combined with Photon’s window highlight feature (which is completely wasted on the current iteration of it).

1 Like

Yeah, I used the colors to quickly differentiate between characters.

1 Like

Agree. I made a similar post asking for the same thing. The new “themes” barely affect the UI at all, whereas old UI (still using old until they drag me kicking and screaming into Photon), each theme wildly changes the colors of EVERYTHING, rather than just a few lines and highlights here and there. Plus, like Dyver said, Photon’s themes are not only less effective, but there are less of them. There’s like 20 themes on the UI and only like, what, 8? on Photon…

1 Like

I’ve been requesting this for A LONG TIME as even before Photon it wasn’t all that good and CCP has done absolutely **** all. I’ve also discussed with a CSM, who expressed maximum disinterest (“works for him”), not that CCP pays a blind bit of notice to CSM suggestions anyway.

This is the most annoying aspect of the UI imho, especially for people who use more than one client and like to use colour to identify which character they’re on at a glance.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.