Covops shuttle with deployable corpses

I’d like to have a covops shuttle that will stay cloaked when I get close to other ships, but will decloak if I bump.

With this covops shuttle, I want to be able to duct tape corpses to the outside of a ship hull. Of course, you have to be close to do this, but not so close that you bump.

Since a shuttle is small, it would have a limited amount of energy to maintain a cloak and therefore a limited amount of time to to deploy a corpse while cloaked.

Removing corpses from the hull would require cleaning the ship.

Although my marijuana induced psychosis is screaming to stay away from this topic.

I’d like to have a go at the covops shuttle that will stay cloaked when I get close to other ships, but will release a puff of smoke if I bump idea.

With this covops shuttle, I want to be able to duct tape weed leafs to the outside of a ship hull. Of course, you have to be close to do this, but not so close that you bump = puff of smoke.

Since a shuttle is small, it would need to have a limited amount of thc to maintain a cloak and therefore a limited amount of time to to deploy a leaf while cloaked.

Removing leafs from the hull would require cleaning the ship with 93% alcohol.

To build on the OPS terrible-y great idea my leafs/his corpses could act as a ship gps system giving updates on its location.

I refuse to spend anymore than the 17 seconds I’ve already consumed on modifying ops original post to fit my own agenda to go into further details of how awesome read:terrible these two ideas are but its nfsunday.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.