Create A lore story About yourself Here

DO YOU LIKE CREATING LORE?? DO YOU LIKE HAVING A BACKROUND OF HOW YOU CAME TO BE?? DO YOU WANT A STORY ABOUT YOURSELF ON YOUTUBE??

WELCOME ALL TO HERE THEN! POST YOUR BEST LORE STORIES THAT YOU MADE YOURSELF AND SHOW THE WORLD WHAT WRITING IS LIKE YOU TO EVE!

1 Like
  1. Repair that Caps Lock button
  2. We already have character bios in game where anyone can write bio.
  3. Wrong forum subsection, there are already player stories and fiction posted here: https://forums.eveonline.com/c/fiction-portal/fiction

But, Bios are very small. They don’t really allow for much.

too small indead :frowning:

I woke up in a pod of goo and decided I wanted to pop rats, take their loot, and salvage their wrecks.

Sincerely,

Lfod Shi
Lfod’s Rating and Salvage

Some days are better than other in this game, today was one of the good ones. It came at the end of a three week campaign to remove abandoned upwells from a few select systems, and just when we thought our work was done, we see an Athanor getting anchored…so we thought to ourselves…lets charge this guy rent. So we did and he didn’t pay, and we have been kind to this corp for precisely the amount of time it takes to un-anchor their Raitaru…as in down to the second…because when we asked said corp to pay rent, it was because we saw the exact time the Raitaru went into un-anchor mode.

So, seven days later and I am in my Viator cloaked at 500km away and on approach, literally counting down the seconds before I hit warp to…

As expected, said corp somehow feels that sending 10 or 15 of their guys to guard the thing for the last few minutes is somehow going to prevent me from the scoop-o-lah.

So yeah, I got it…sold it right away to…still laughing.

This isn’t the first time we have scooped stuff up like this, this one system, same one has today, has yielded 3 free range Raitaru’s and we are always looking for more…

Now the EvE question is: If said corp had paid the rent to anchor an Athanor would scooping the Rait still have been fair?

Once upon a time, there was a salt farmer in a Machariel. The end…

1 Like

Here a touching story:
Once upon a time
You were dead and I live happily ever after.
The end

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.