Criminal vs law enforcement?

Er ok. Dunno why you brought it up then.
You dont want them getting more KM on their mining barges I guess.

Agree on the first part (people quitting), disagree on the “need to be toned down” part. If anything players should be provided more tools on how to defend against possible ganks, because right now they are laughably insufficient.

Also, you all seem to forget, that CCP is owned by PA now and has to constantly reach a revenue target (which is why CCP has tried to monetize the crap out of EVE in recent months).
If playerbase significantly drops and CCP misses another one (afaik they already missed it twice), then it’s very likely that PA would either:

1. Either shut down EVE completely or put it in maintenance mode with no new content and majority of devs relegated to different projects
  2. Force CCP to deply a second server with a Trammel-like ruleset (UO fans know what I am talking about)
    None of which I think you want to happen

i really appears you are not even paying attention it was a SIMPLE example of providing usfull infromation to someone is new Telling someone to Mining in a proc is alot more safe.

what you said it literally the point. I was trying to make. something new player would not know

i’m done talking to you for today ill reply to you tomarrow hard having faith that we could have a simple coversation I was hopfull

I like what, Githany red said say more words plz

You literally said a word salad that sounded like you were saying Procs get ganked more.

A new player cant look at the stats and go “the smaller cheaper ship is more manueverable and has more tank”?

You are saying thats the valuable service you are providing to new players?

Er ok, well done.

Still doesnt invalidate that you are against CONCORD because you dont feel confident in defending your stuff vOv

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: you have a point

? whats the empty ship exploit ?, if its an exploit then ccp will ban the players using it. and having concord turn us into concrete is a bit harsh dont you think, ship loss is enough.

3 Likes

How about removing the “Mobile Depots block filaments” exploit first, its a little more important.

Anyway, back to the OP.

Apparently its more balanced in High Sec if:

CONCORD still kill Ganker’s ships.

Antigankers can get to be Special Space Police who can attack certain players without CONCORD repercussion.

Antigankers should get an incentive in the form of rewards and/or titles.

It should be legal to kill people who are only -1.0 security status on sight.

Have I missed anything?

Oh yeah gank targets are irrelevent vOv

1 Like

I agree with providing more tools to counter blatant ganking.

The consequences which you wrote are already showing it self (more and more):

• Patches for the game are none existent. Or they are a joke.
  • When was last time, some mayor dlc came out ?
  • Horrendous, insane and blatant plex showing in your face on every corner.
  • Last years by ccp: nerf, nerf, nerf, nerf.
  • Lately Null sec. mega alliances stopped fighting and everything is stagnation, because they cannot build ships as they used to. Mega crisis to happen ?
1 Like

Me and you could fix eve in a day. We would see back 65k / day. That would be awesome.

Kudos for saying that with a straight face.

1 Like

Don’t forget the mission runners, they get harassed as well.

Its not like they dont deserve it

1 Like

Flawed argument. NPC killed are pirates with bounty on them. Killing pirates is doing good to the galaxy.

One person’s pirate is another person’s freedom fighter. :statue_of_liberty:

4 Likes

Empire own space = Empires enforce the law, with help from capsuleer
Pirate own space = Pirates enforce their lawlessness, with help from capsuleer

Reverse mechanics, depending on space.

Every single dictator have the law in his favor.

Flawed argument. Those Navy Tags say they werent pirates.

1 Like

Dumb reply. If you want to make a point, quote whatever I said about the navy, not about the pirates.

Silly response. You weren’t specific about Pirates;

Own your mistake, you know very well mission runners equally kill opposing navy as much as they do pirates.

(Editted for someboobies hurt feelies)

1 Like

I can’t see any body thinking that some pirates are anyone’s freedom fighter , terrorist then maybe

1 Like