Criminals and gank failures

assuming the poors are them XD

My conscience is always clear . I canā€™t see how you think of me as the sheriff of Nottingham type but them he had his supporters.

All criminals will be judged , just like last night when we helped purge a border system of fraternity.

( Note I said helped we did a small part)

1 Like

Not quiteā€¦
Try again :slight_smile:

I just want to ask again.

A lot of these miners are AFK.

Why do you care about their spaceship, more than they do? You should get out there and start mining yourself, or learn to PvP - stop protecting weaklings, and holding yourself back for people who donā€™t appreciate you or care about the game.

You know Iā€™m right.

4 Likes

Will you teach me ā€˜Elite PvPā€™, like what you do? :hugs: :smirk:

1 Like

We are at one point all weaklings but many can become so much more , not all, your right some donā€™t care some donā€™t like the game , some are just not cut out for PvP but luckily our game caters for them and these we protect.

Many just need showing the way , take the other night a band of these pilots that you relish the thought of killing , boarded their shipā€™s. Small frigates set-up for one job ,pilots with little skills in the art of warfare , this one night we became a band of brothers and sisters flying to the aid of someone in need. Someone most of us didnā€™t even know.

We dived head long into a massed fleet of cruises and battlecruisers setting off our Ew bombs time and time again one after the other .

Other groups did their part ,whether they got paid or volunteered and the result, well your friends from null who you often gank with lost this day .

Is what we do still so wrong to you.

3 Likes

And that is a good story, well done NEPF

1 Like

And like the chicken, it could just fly away but too fat to try.

2 Likes

Well played.

1 Like

You know anti-gankers are doing a good job when similar threads appear in the forum.

1 Like

1 Like

Q: What do you call a chicken that is afraid to cross the road?
A: Chicken

Uhhā€¦ C&P kinda just is ā€œsimilar topicsā€.

Two topics, in fact. The same two. Over, and over, and over again. For over a decade.

ā€œGanking good!ā€
and
ā€œGanking Bad!ā€
(Usually written by the ganking good people trying to stir some drama.)

I wouldnā€™t say thatā€™s anyone doing a ā€œgood jobā€.

And the same old trolls trying to derail stuf
and in its simplest form what else can it but the righteous and the deprived in there eternal battle , of course it will look the same to an outside of these events who comments with little knowledge or research.

And where you get ganking good and ganking bad from , some pipe dream Iā€™m sure . I find good and bad such silly terms donā€™t you think.

But surely, Githany, you see where that poster is coming from?

Iā€™ve been watching closely the 2 threads in which miners/industrialists try to figure out what is happening/will happen to their gameplay when the impending changes go live.

Both threads mention ganking. Common, but erroneous myths are presented by the posters and, far from trolling, I (or someone else) must step in to correct the poster.

Thing is, almost any thread in GD concerning Highsec is likely to end up being a wordy brawl between opposing factions of the ganking debate. Can you deny it?

Yes, there are trolls; of course there are. I ignore them (when Iā€™m not completely take in by their spielā€¦).

Yes, ā€˜goodā€™ and ā€˜badā€™ are typical descriptions of anything, given out by people unable or unwilling to deal with nuance; in adult fashion, that is. They are everywhere; why not on these forums? The poster was, I feel, simply pointing it out to us.

So, let me be clear; in a roundabout way, I am agreeing with you!

2 Likes

You are indeed correct

Tho to be safe, I would say the pro ganking crowd has ultimately effectively won.

1 Like

Iā€™m not sure Iā€™d say pointing out whatā€™s obvious marks me as a troll.

ā€œTrollā€ =/= ā€œsomeone pointing out something I donā€™t likeā€.

And itā€™s your forums. Itā€™s your game.
I just think that there should be more to talk about than ganking. It makes the game seem boring.

Nobody cares!

2 Likes