Criminals and gank failures

Everyone does! It’s silly to say anything otherwise, just silly.

1 Like

Since there’s no Discord or other out-of-game comms about this initiative that I know, please don’t close this thread too like the previous one.

3 Likes

Don’t worry I’ll always start new post

2 Likes

The members of New Eden Police Force have accepted that their ways are foolish and have begun trying to gank miners. They suck at it, but at least they try.

However, they still do some pretty dumb stuff.

I was more interested on the kills that the character you detailed had on Empire Ganking Alt and the fact that he lost yet another 200m clone.

A very well known ganker…, and one who flies flashy pods and will often go AFK while tethered…

1 Like

Yes, that’s weird right? Why would they kill someone from another anti-ganker alliance?

You think that weird? I was admiring this gankers ability to lose pods… In any case it is a duty of AG to remove ganker scouts that CONCORD ignores because of stupidity.

2 Likes

And that’s why we should kill ganker pods.
:joy:

2 Likes

Blockquote

You think that weird? I was admiring this gankers ability to lose pods… In any case it is a duty of AG to remove ganker scouts that CONCORD ignores because of stupidity.
Dracvlad

Bro, edit your message again. You still didn’t fix all errors.

Always kill the pod !!!

2 Likes

Its kinda funny how hard you try to appear like you’re actually AGing. I mean if you spent all the time you pretend, actually AGing, it might actually make some kind of difference.

I have to say almost every minute I was anti-ganking this week Dracvlad has been there , in some forum or another.

I’m sure that’s a faux pas, but I think that’s what Gix has been saying for weeks.

1 Like

You sound a bit mad, calm down ganker. But what did you think about that pod, and he has a history of losing such pods.

So it must be true then?

I don’t update my killboard, but sometimes I get on there when others shoot and get the final blow, so does that validate what that twit is saying in your mind?

Gankers are the Robin Hoods of EVE, taking from the rich , giving to the poor. Can you honestly stop a gank with a clear conscience Githany Red?

1 Like

This is more how I imagine gankers looking at a little untanked T1 industrial…

2 Likes

Its so cringe when you can’t come up with your own bit and you just copy her.

Convenient LOL. I’m sure you’re out there doing absolutely nothing but telling people in the AG intel channel that its for intel LOL.

I think that is pretty spot on.

so according to wah haulers are chickens and gankers are noble wild boar , i can live with that :grinning:

3 Likes

Who are the recipients?