Criminals and gank failures

And to add insult to injury:

1 Like

Aā€™yup, yā€™all gotta admit them losses demonstrate New Eden Police Forceā€™s best work.

1 Like

I would say this Megathron | BattlEyeTM Anti-Cheat | Killmail | zKillboard was NEPFā€™s best work.

1 Like

Thatā€™s no insult , Iā€™d say well played to New Order Enforcer | Character | zKillboard

Looking forward to hearing the tale.

But that last link have you seen that guys kB didnā€™t really know him that well but he sure liked his bling ships .
I wonder if Iā€™ll get a SRF request in the morning, :smiling_face:

I would agree that is no insult. Seriously do some people even think when they post? A small ship gets under the guns of a BS, and after it takes out the drones , it slowly removes a buffer tank, who would of thought that could happen? (sarc) Except it happens all the time.

2 Likes

So x- 100 gang moved to Hek so watch out flying around there.
Some anti-ganking units are fighting back , which some may not be happy about, but if gankers are at the gates ag will follow.

1 Like

I saw Githany Red, she was AFK on a gate in Lonetrek.

Lies ,alway lies, unless I have an imposter . Several people have been reporting characters with very similar names to theirs. I know Aiko has many .

1 Like

Itā€™s illegal for me to lie. The truth is whatever I decree.

1 Like

"My critics hail from another alliance, from a backwards whiteknight dimension, where the CODE. logo is not orangeā€¦ but blue. "
@Aiko_Danuja

Just to be clear Novus plebs are not anti-gankers, they are just an off shoot of code. People need to set them too red and report any activity they take part in . Or if they run around with high sec status , send us the kill rights :wink:.

Just so you can see what they do.
They need to be purged.

(I mean report to me or anti-ganking channel in game)

2 Likes

Cough, donā€™t give them an opportunity like this or they will get this thread closed (deleted) as well.

1 Like

Lol sorry was typing with phone , damn predictive text

2 Likes

Managed to save someone with timely information in Uedama. Gank-Intel rocks.

A failed gank on a DST a bit later.

A poorly fitted Vargur died, he went into Bastion, so could not be repped and only had a medium repper and no buffer. He was not using Gank-intel either, still his sacrifice gave fifteen minutes of free travel to those using that channel.

Another wonderful and committed AG player saved an Occator in Uedama with a burst rep Osprey, was excellent play. This saved my blushes as I got the wrong gate on intelā€¦

Following on from downtime this ganker was AFK and did nothing at all. I just logged leaving his ships circling a Catalyst. The 90% drop rate was obviously a factor in this, because for a week they had excellent drops, so have possibly made all the ISK needed to fund their accounts and buy additional ammo known to us normal players as ships. :stuck_out_tongue:

And now the X-100 gang is back in Uedama, andā€¦, that is an interesting kill Osprey indeed, why do people bling fit ships like that?

2 Likes

Well here is the result of me getting to the right gate after some wrong turns and such :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If anything they need to be hitting more Gilas and Gnosises.

True. If I was ganking, Iā€™d spend a week harvesting gilas/marauders to build up cash. Then just goof around the stars blapping at will.

Well thatā€™s the gankers remit, we then will fight the gankers doing the Gilaā€™s killing, such is the circle of Life

You should help them, and decrease the surplus population.

Praxis are a problem too.

Managed to stop several people from jumping into a gank fleet in Uedama with timely information on what gates are hot. But several people who were not using Gank-Intel jumped into it. The last one was a Bustard carrying a Paladin which dropped, who needs the 90% drop rate?

Bustard blew up as my alt arrived, initially thought it had survived, sadly was not the case.

2 Likes