Criminals and gank failures

How did you do that when you don’t play according to some haha, :face_with_monocle:

Maybe it’s the same reality where we fail constantly

1 Like

Is he still going on like that? I blocked him a while back as his posts made no sense and were in the main nasty bitter bait attack posts, I also suspect that it is either Dum Dum or possibly an Aiko alt.

I also decided to block Ramona Candlearse at the same time because it announced that I was a troll and would not reply to me then followed me around three times with bait posts, so I replied to one. Saw the expected smug self satisfied reply to someone else, then made the decision that it was just trying to be annoying, so blocked it. It never has anything interesting to say anyway.

This excessive multi-boxing ganker has not so far logged in after DT in Uedama, that Paladin must have sated its account churning thirst for ISK.

X-100 gang are now operating in Uedama on the Sivala gate, looks like the locals in Hek made it difficult for them, which is well played.

1 Like

I see someone is still trying to bait me. How hypocritical.

Im still not sure what I did to him to deserve the attacks, but whatever floats his boat.

3 Likes

I see someone is still trying to bait me. How hypocritical.

Im still not sure what I did to him to deserve the attacks, but whatever floats his boat.

3 Likes

I have very high sex status.

3 Likes

Constantly is a bit too strong of a word. After all, even a broken clock is still right twice a day. So not constantly fail, just mostly :slight_smile:

However, you and your band of merry capsuleers seem to be quite effective while having a good time doing it.

Just the rest of the anti-ganking movement that still seems to complain about how difficult it is, instead of admitting based on what you achieve, that they are just incompetent.

1 Like

It depends what you mean by that, as I have told you before you have no idea if I actually stopped a gank or not, because most of the time when I do they don’t make the attempt, so nothing happens…

It is difficult however, because there is a lot of waiting around, and sometimes a success is not in saving the target, or even denying the loot sometimes the success is forcing that multi-boxer to use more resources in that gank.

I have been trying out a few things and had some success and some fun, there is not quite the overwhelming force that Kusion could throw at it, so it is more finely poised.

I mostly don’t bother with Kusion, he has too many accounts, too much ISK and has every angle covered because of it. I leave people who multi-box back at him to do that, though if we get a fleet up of the right people I will do it, though that is pretty difficult in my TZ, and in truth I don’t overlap him that much. I have taken out the odd Talos sitting at those beacons that hides his ships in Jita a few times for example.

I am sure you do. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1 Like

Bear in mind, I don’t think you fail Githany. But all Drac does is park an alt in Uedama and prattle intel out and take credit for other’s work.

Don’t get sucked in :smiley:

LOL so now I’m a Aiko alt? Amazing. Also thank you for surrendering :smiley:

Also I’m one of the ones who drove X-100 out of Hek. You’re welcome :smiley:

And now back in Uedama, but you see it can be done , the Hek anti-ganking pilots did a very good job , maybe they will move down to Odin next after we drive them out of uedama .

As for kusion , yes a different cookie :cookie: but he can be stopped too

1 Like

Yes we do lose these little slashers but they can do a great job. Last night we had a small training fleet out and practiced assigning drones to our tacklers from our DPS pilots , gives then a bit more punch but a Thrasher or a rupture can take them out fast.

Also there’s a GIthany Gray in Poinen begging for ISK, so suffice to say you’re famous :smiley:

1 Like

A case in point in terms of my reply to Scipio.

I turned up at the gate with a burst Osprey, to find another AG player there, the ganker used all of his accounts to blow up the prey before either of us were able to get a lock on it. Normally that ganker would use just what he needed, but he threw everything at it. That counts as a win in the sense that he had to go full cost.

It’s not a really win though, if you have to explain why it’s a win, or in the sense that you spin it into a theoretical win… that’s not actually a genuine win.

Your reply makes no sense at all, especially as I am explaining what is a success to someone who evidently has no clue about effective AG as proven previously.

The low amount of damage done by the last two characters on that kill is evident of the need to kill it before reps came in. That cost him two extra Ruptures, based on destroyed value that would be 24m extra cost. I count that as effective AG.

1 Like

Yah, but if you have to explain the joke, then it’s no longer funny - likewise, if you have to explain to someone that you won, then maybe you didn’t actually win.

This is the sort of thing “neurotypicals” understand.

It is not exactly evident to superficial assessment, after all I have been trying a couple of things and during this time I have had an impact on ganker behaviour. I won’t go into details for obvious opsec reasons…

If your victory is not self-evident, without explanation - it is not a victory.

-Aiko