Criminals and gank failures

Yep. You can bring it up. Tell me what their doing now in game hm?

POCO wars again, excellent. Who is doing it this time?

All info there

Letā€™s see how much valor Dracvlad can steal from yet another conflict heā€™ll have nothing to do with, and will at most be observing on an alt, in a cloaked ship, from 10,000km away.

2 Likes

Thanks looking at it now, impressive fights, I hope his followers have deep pockets and a lot of replacement ships.

Heā€™s made 100s of gantryā€™s so will be interesting to see what happens

He actually made over 2,000. Impressive that heā€™s spent the better part of 2021 preparing for this.

2 Likes

It most definitely is a straw man when one has Destiny outright saying ( and you implying )ā€¦" Why donā€™t you and the rest of the AGs report those people "ā€¦and basically tarring all AG with the same brush.

Nobody is responsible for anyone elseā€™s bad behaviour just because they engage in a similar play style.

I have to laugh at thisā€¦as your initial sentences perfectly describe gankers. I mean, if anyone turns up in ā€™ little, disposable ships in order to eliminate as much risk to themselves as possibleā€™ it is gankers.

You know full well why AG donā€™t turn up in massive ships. Unlike gankers, who can proactively attack and still make a profit because theyā€™ve turned up in tiny expendable shipsā€¦AG have virtually zero chance of making anything but a loss in attacking those gankers. Itā€™s pointless bringing along a 1bn ISK ship to proactively attack a bunch of 4m ISK Catalysts.

As for AG catching the tail end of Concord response and getting in on the ā€˜killā€™ā€¦well of course that is going to happen by default. It is no different to the gankers themselves getting in on the kill even though they made 0% of hits. I meanā€¦the time I was gate camped, only two of the six campers scored any hit but all six got onto the kill. Itā€™s no different !

2 Likes

Yeah, we are. When I noticed someone in my wardec groups start getting a bit too offensive, or making some kind of racist/sexist remark, I always told them to knock it off, even if I was just a line member and they actually had pull. ā€œYouā€™re crossing a line that shouldnā€™t be crossed.ā€ I didnā€™t just sit idly by, or worse yet, supported someone acting that way just because they were ā€œon my side.ā€

Thankfully those situations were ultra-rare, and when they did happen, people sided with me, and anyone acting that way ended up calming down and apologizing. Unlike with carebears, who act this way all the time, and then actually support each other when they act this way, purely out of solidarity against the ā€œgriefers,ā€ who they see as the greater evil than racists or sexists or other types of prejudiced individuals.

Pathetic.

No, I was specifically referencing situations like low-sec operations or non-AG operations, where participants have the option to use bigger ships and not get punished for it via game mechanics. Using small, disposable ships when those ships are guaranteed to die to an NPC kill trigger isnā€™t the same thing as using small, disposable ships during a low-sec roam, for example. The former is an example of rational efficiency, while the latter is an example of cowardice, if itā€™s repeated without exception.

Also, when AGs attack gankers, they have almost 0 risk doing so, so thereā€™s no sense in trying to minimize costs there anyway, which is in fact why they use bigger ships during AG operations. You have everything backwards.

Absolute nonsense. It would violate a basic principle that people are responsible for their own misdemeanours and you canā€™t blame person B for person Aā€™s crimes. Tarring all members of some group with the crimes of one person is actually no different at all to precisely the sort of stereotyping you seek to complain about.

You absolutely can, which is why in real life, the assassin gets less jail time than the one who hired them, and the drug lord who runs a heroin empire gets more jail time than the pusher selling dime bags on the streets.

Youā€™re living in la-la land.

At the Nuremberg Trials, it was established as a principle of international law, that political figures can be held responsible for the actions of other individuals.

1 Like

Yes, but Iā€™ve yet to see the police go out and arrest everyone who plays poker just because Don Corleone plays it. I donā€™t see the police arresting everyone holding a pork pie just because some politicians had covid parties with pork pies during lockdown.

That is the level of ā€˜guilt by associationā€™ that is being made.

So if gankers start griefing people, you arenā€™t going to hold me responsible, even if I publicly and repeatedly refuse to disavow toxic behaviour?

2 Likes

Why would I hold you responsible for some activity you were not directly involved in ? And who wants to spend their entire day disavowing stuff anyway. Expecting people to disavow stuff every 5 seconds smacks of being like some McCarthy witch hunt.

? Iā€™m not saying report them. Iā€™m saying donā€™t stand for their behavior.

So let me ask you this:

Do you support Razorback/Drac sexually harrassing Aiko in and out of game, because she is playing the game as intended?

Yes or no?

You realize how faulty your logic is right? There are a ton of real world examples that prove you absolutely wrong :smiley:

So do you support what Drac and Razorback are doing? Yes or no?

Iā€™m reminded of the hijacking in which some lady was asked ā€™ are you a Christian, or some other religionā€™ā€¦and her response was ā€™ Iā€™m a tourist !'.

1 Like

Sounds like an EVE expert to me.

1 Like

Sounds like something else to me, and it rhymes with ā€œjuicy.ā€