Crimson Harvest 2018 - Event Feedback Thread

calm down miner

12 hours of game time and got all the points GG ccp

4 Likes

Feels kinda slow … 84 points/hour on average … What ship were you using ?

People who started late will even want to run less of the sites, if they knew what other people made in the first few hours.

Let’s just say… 20+ of each: Faction Webs, Scram and Disruptor.

Some guys made 10b+ in the first few hours.

Try grinding through the now near zero loot event and making the same.

Anyone was able to reprocess the ore from the harvest site?

It should work in about 30 minutes.

Lets hope they fix the drop rate too.

The loot glitch yesterday was like accidentally getting drunk with your estranged parents.

For once in years you feel close to each other, you are actually having a good time.

But then you wake up, sober and it’s just as dull as before.

T H I S …

1 Like

Good times for Data Site runners.

2 Likes

It’s all very interesting and trendy having bpc’s for accelerators, but it’s completely seized my capacity to give +6 and excess +10’s away to rookies that make me laugh in corp chat.

1 Like

Greetings!

While I am cleaning up some posts in here I want to remind everyone to please remember this is a Feedback thread; this is not the place for name-calling, hateful content, or trolling (See: Forum Policies / FAQ).

Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online if it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

If you have proper feedback, please be constructive in your post and be civil.

Thank you!

1 Like

any eta/news on a fix to repro the event ore?

About 5 minutes

3 Likes

Please Please Please, “Loot Issues” again :smiley:

1 Like

It is so disappointing that players in some certain time zone got billions in few hours, and others had no chance to. It feels like there is now no sense at all to keep playing this event, or spend hours doing boring pve while some others got much higher rewards for doing the same. CCP should give every player an option to activate high loot mode for few hours, so we are in equal conditions again.

6 Likes

It seems the loot table was changed again. Not near where it was at the start of the event, but certainly much better than after the nerf.

5 Likes

Can we reprocess event mined ore yet?

Can you post loot example from one site?

Fixed after today’s DT.

1 Like