Crimson Harvest 2018 - Event Feedback Thread

Whats stupid is they allow it to run for 8 hrs with decent drops . Then say F U to the rest the players and nerf it , could of given it 24hrs and sucked up the fact they screwed up .

2 Likes

I got 6 pieces of blood faction gear from single gauntlet about an hour ago. CCP already nerfed it?

oh yea, hard

nothing drops now unless its from the BC or dessie

1 Like

Well, my cargo shown me 160 kk from single site. Probably it was too much?

i mean the main problem for my corp is that the Harvest site must have the lowest spawn rate or be limited 1 per constellation, cuz after 4+ hours we havent seen one. they could of added one or 2 small rocks to mine in the Gauntlet

No, I checked it. Once you finish the NPCs in the mining site (really finish it), the only NPCs that will spawn near the asteroids are normal asteroid NPCs.

So it looks like for sites in this event, killing-shot-owns-wreck. I just applied about 27,000+ damage to the closing battleship, a competitor came along and nicked out the last 200 or so, and they got the wreck. :frowning:

Oh well.

1 Like

yeah lol. they could have tuned it down a bit, but back to normal seems to make people care less about the sites. we’ll see how the rates turn out.

edit: on the other hand, this droprate wouldn’t have been sustainable for a full 2 weeks without making it all pretty worthless.

1 Like

only thing really worth were the scrams, web, heat sink, and point.

even then wasnt going to do to much to the market

Got to say, the loot on these sites is amazing (although prices will likely drop equally). But then again, these sites are very tricky to clear if you’re a 2 mil SP alpha character in a Gila. It can be done though by using an MWD to tear the DPS of the NPC waves apart.

Maybe, maybe not. “The market” anyway just reacts to what happens in game. Temporary spike in loot is not bad for anyone, but the people who were formerly holding/speculating with it.

ok so what happened to the loot the first 7 or 8 sites i did there was loads of loot but now hardly anything ? is anyone else finding this too

And the people who were buying for regular prices but could not adjust orders because they were asleep or at work when CCP “forgot” to have a reasonable loot table.

#CCPQualityCoding

speculators cried, fun died.

1 Like

Nerfed Bc goons cried about drop rates

LMAO just realized you also have 2 setup some PI as well to get the previously given as a drop implant . how much work for 1 accelerator that lets face its jus not worth it

You can’t hold or speculate with faction modules except on a very short-term, because they drop randomly for everyone that runs a site. You invest tons of isk to buy off the market, and in couple of days, other people will get them for free and undercut you to pieces.

The real winners are the ones that bought off the market for the components for accelerators. Not the PI ones, the data site ones. For years i’ve been holding on to useless “mats for storyline” that were worthless in a can. Now that can is worth billions in less than a day.

stuffs pretty cheap imo

just bought a bunch for like 2 mil.

Its not that’s it is cheap its the fact they have made something that is supposed to be a bit of fun a long drawn out affair for no better reward