Crimson Harvest 2018 - Event Feedback Thread

Fair enough, but taking part in the market is risk and it is supposed to be risk. Just as any other activity in game. There is no “reasonable” price, just what people are currently willing to pay. While I understand, that it may not be nice to get the rake, it’s actually nice to see something not so damn predictable happening on the market around event time.

How do you mean they get them for free?

Anyhow, seems from one extreme to the other. From uber loottable to next to nothing. A bit unfair for the USTZ guys.

i just bought 40 neural synaps for like 2 mil. Thats like one highsec den and then some

Faction modules DROP in faction combat sites. All you need to do is go there, run the sites and be lucky to get them

Bug… These events aren’t spawning in WH space… Wormholer btw.

2 Likes

really??? they still didnt fix that… wow

btw whats the spawn rate of the Harvest site. Still havent seen one spawn yet, can we get some response @CCP_Turtlepower or @CCP_Dragon ???

can anyone tell me what i do with the cthoic attar please ?

Not sure what the emphasis on drop is about, but I like it. Faction modules also DROP after PVP fights and DROP from these event sites. Maybe it was a bit much, but tuning it down from 100 to 0 isn’t really good practise either. At least give guys from other timezones the chance to make the same amount of loot.

Now it’s EUTZ gets the green and USTZ gets the rake. Not a perfect solution.

1 Like

Since it cannot be reprocessed, you can stick it up your… hangar and wait for CCP to fix it.

3 Likes

What is so hard to understand about “tomorrow it will be fixed?”

I understand the rebalance on the drop table but i think it’s a little too much no ? Or I’m just unlucky ? After 10 site nothing interesting.

It is looks like “last minute corrections” before patch landing gone wrong. It is happen all the time in software development. Too bad we will loose some boosted training time because of it.

Its not, though, because the issues were reported for days (weeks?) on the test server.

Someone in this very thread wrote what reprocessing was OK on sisi.

And now it’s been nerfed to the point where the rats won’t even drop the event specific items or the fireworks any more.

Great going ccp, taking a leaf out of Elite Dangerous’s book.

What’s so hard about “deliver fixed stuff from the start”?

I blame EVE Vegas :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sure, “Some fine women and barrels of booze” can have part in this fail.

If you are able to mine amount past the requisite 500 units - any amount above that is not accrued or carried over.

Yuo need to hit “claim” button to start counter again.

I don’t know if this is a bug so I thought I’d report it -

While alone in a system, I warped to a Harvest site. 4 yellow wrecks (whose names suggested weak ships) were sitting around. I took the gate about 8 km and enabled everything on my overview. (everything).

When I landed, I saw no wrecks and nothing nearby. (Including nothing that looked mine-able.)

The Harvest beacon just sat around and around without de-spawning. Is this a bug, or does something need to be triggered / action taken?

Just curious how the Harvest sites are supposed to work.