Crimson Harvest 2018 - Event Feedback Thread

The now-hotfixed loot drop issue was definitely on Sisi for days, though.

no there is next to no drop at all ?

unlessed they changed it again in the last 25 min, yea no loot unless from BC or Dessie

1 Like

Loot has been updated to the correct level: .0001% chance, just like every other event

Thank you, CCP, for best event for years. It was super fun, and I wanted to stay up all night. So sad you shut it down. I hope youā€™ll bring us more fun next time.

4 Likes

you need to fly over to the structure that you canā€™t lock onto and like a hundred ships warp on top of you.

1 Like

Been doing them in a Skiff.

Using skiff is the second cycle completes at over 700 units. 200 are automatically lost. I can mess with the fit, removing the Mining Upgrades, or drop back into a Procurer. Or maybe switch to a Porpoise and just allow a small amount increments when the drones reach the 500 required. Or attempt to micro-manage the strip cycle. (that would get tedious quickly).

The skiff with its 15,000 ore-hold and 2500 units of Cthonic Attar should equal 5 achievements, in theory. In practice I get just 3. The previous mining goals under this mechanic were in the thousands, with ore units at 16mĀ³ - so any over-run is a only small percentage which can casually be written off.

The mining goal tracking itself is buggy AF, too. Tried the mining sites in an alt in a Venture, and I had to mine nearly 900 units of ore before it counted me as having mined 500. After turning that in, mine another ~350 more and Iā€™m at 289/500.

Loot tables fixed alright, Gone from worth doing to 3m a site junk in cansā€¦yep defo fixed and totally boring to run again. like all the other events ccp!

1 Like

Opps my mistake 500k isk

2 sites a mining and a reg site loot

Extended ā€˜Radianceā€™ Cerebral Accelerator Blueprint , Dark Blood Radio M, Chromodynamic Tricarboxyls

Nerfed it too much - I just done 5 and no decent drops :frowning:

1 Like

This is what i hearā€¦

Goons and co; WAAAAAAA Y u nerf loot from delve and explo. CCP plz nerf! Waaaaaa

1 Like

I have never been to Delve and I could care less for Goons. But saying exploration loot comes only from Null is a lie. It is where you send new players in Hisec to farm exploration because it tends to be the easiest place to farm.

So you are screwing a particularly new player activity and laughing at it. Yea real funny.

loot should now be dropping at the intended rate

So 0% is apparently the intended rateā€¦

3 Likes

Your right, but faction loot has always been on the cheaper side compared to deadspace loot. When running sites wether in low, high or dull, its deadspace you really want.

Sad thing is that WH got screwed over by not spawning and the harvest sites seem to spawn in only one system per constellation

If the event site dropped dead space. Then Iā€™d be worried. In till then delve and surrounded blood raider sites really were partially hit by this.

Thatā€™s exactly what a established explorer would say in these regions. But lets be honest a new player is 10x more likely to get a faction mod before any deadspace mods.

This basically is turding on new players.

Do I really have to point this out? Is the player retention department at CCP a bunch of guys kicking a new player?

Looks like loot isnt dropping at all. Ran a complete Fields site, 11 Metal Scraps and 11 materials.

The best. POINT

1 Like