CRIMSON HARVEST 23 OCT - 5 NOV 2018 :oriolesparrot:

I’m so ■■■■■■■ hyped for a mining event! :smiley:

AND I’M NOT EVEN BEING SARCASTIC!!! :smiley:

1 Like

I hopefully can join next Friday, there are not that many good reasons to walk an Exhumer in highsec. :smile:

2 Likes

Me too!

1 Like

Your hype will die when I summon the response fleet and warp off for your mining ship to be sitting next to it.

We’ve been wiping the imaginary space floor with those. :blush: We even deliberately went out to hunt response fleets and were disappointed when we realised they don’t necessarily spawn just by shooting the miners, which actually act realistically by sitting there afk, so we can shoot them.

Haven’t yet figured out why sometimes no one cares and sometimes they warp off before we even touch them.

I’m so glad I have all mining skills on 5!! This will be gud. Getting a Skiff right meow!!!

Anyway… Does it actually involve mining?

1 Like

Agency says 500 units. So not a lot. The Fields sites have a lot of asteroids to mine.

Skiff is a good choice, hang back, kill spawns, kill commander spawns, mine.

1 Like

Skiffs? Don’t be a peasant!
Bring covetors like we will!

1 Like

Or Catalysts!!

2 Likes

Or both!

But ganking your competition, when the cowards all hide in their skiffs, is going to be costly. :confused:
That’s why we won’t just bring covetors, but also a BumpNado. :blush:

1 Like

You need to produce the accelerators on your own. The silos don’t drop enough of the event “mineral” (SiSi).

1 Like

Still not on SiSi?

1 Like

1 Like

Can confirm at CCP Vegas the dev saying to save your minerals you mine from this event you might need them after the event and you might not get a chance to get again very soon.

Confirm this event just became a 90% mining event.

2 Likes

So, you are also confirming there will be accelerator BPCs dropped in the mining sites, not just the combat ones? (Otherwise, that 10% combat becomes rather important to the mining types.)

1 Like

No I think you need to do combat sites so it will be more of a hurry up and do them so you can mine kind of thing.

1 Like

This is great! :smiley:

1 Like

I didn’t know they were going to pull the sites on sisi so I didn’t take notes. I think I ran 2 guantlets and for sure mined 1 site to completion. I ended up with 150 Chromodynamic Tricarboxyls.

The quantity needed for each accelerator is as follows:

• Advanced ‘Radiance’ Cerebral Accelerator Blueprint 84
  • Basic ‘Radiance’ Cerebral Accelerator Blueprint 42
  • Extended ‘Radiance’ Cerebral Accelerator Blueprint 210
  • Standard ‘Radiance’ Cerebral Accelerator Blueprint 70
2 Likes

I know what the plans are … I’m prepared. :wink:

1 Like

I wasn’t around for the last few Blood Harvest events, are the sites all gonna be in Amarr space like I suspect they’ll be?

1 Like