CRIMSON HARVEST 23 OCT - 5 NOV 2018 :oriolesparrot:

No, they should be throughout space.

2 Likes

1 Like

Comon GMs have a sense of humor, put all the mining spots in Uedama.

1 Like

How do we refine the ore or what we supposed to do with it ?

1 Like

why are all the completed sites not vanishing as in the past

2 Likes

They seriously didn’t put how to refine it on it and you apparently cant in a station.

You would think it would at least be in the description not wheres waldo.

Apparently its a known issue.

1 Like

:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

So…is it CONCORD or the Raiders that are coming up with these ship designations? Would Raiders really call themselves “Scumlord”? lol

2 Likes

It can be irony / sarcasm. Just like how a variation of the N word is used among black people nowadays. At least based on what I’ve read on the subject. There is even an ironic / parody song with that word performed by black people so I don’t have reason to think differently. So doesn’t seem too farfetched for such naming “convention” to exist.

1 Like

600mil worth loot from 1 site? Guys, if you planned to crumble goons main farm asset prices, that’s the worst option of all. This will ruin all economy for months… :frowning: @CCP_Falcon

1 Like

Who had so “bright” idea to put faction mods in those sites? After 50 kills I have loot worth 160 mil. Market will collapse very soon. Check items quantity spike on factions today. You’ve killed the exploration on sansha and BR for months.

2 Likes

This will affect all exploration loot as other factions will be relatively too expensive compared to BR so the prices on those will follow down :frowning:

Hehehee, and some people were so convinced CCP cares about economy. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Ccp used to care about it and employ an actual economist.

That was until Greed became Good and $1000 jeans and “Grow some Balls and raise the store prices” etc etc etc and ccp had to penny pinch and never hired a new one

1 Like

I have so much faction modules now I have to quickly sell it before they will be cheap.

1 Like

How to Reprocess the Cthonic Attar? There is any documentation? Traditional UI panel does nothing.

1 Like

Sadly I missed that fiesta. I got modules for 130M ISK only. Sad face…

1 Like

@Rexxar_Santaro

It appears to be bugged. Reprocessing worked the same as any other ore on the test server.

1 Like

Ah … that’s who stole our (Puritans) Tarot cards :chillparrot:

1 Like