CRIMSON HARVEST 23 OCT - 5 NOV 2018 :oriolesparrot:

Ever get that feeling when you find a bug that seems substantial and you ask “how did they miss that”, and you wonder, if they missed that, what else did they miss.

Yea that’s exactly how I feel today.

1 Like

I just reprocessed mine.

I believe they do after “everything” is mined. But I did think the same thing the 1st time I ran one.

1 Like

Please Please please bind the site ambiance audio settings to a slider.

1 Like

In case you are not aware the fighting site requires you to shoot a large collidiable to actually trigger the real spawn to happen. Furthermore if you plow the whole site down at range, like say with missles, you will still face a further wave when approaching the slendercooks wreck (I think that’s the name)

If you are in the mining site you need to be aware that there are 4 waves in the site if it hasn’t despawned, 3 waves are activated by shooting containers and the 4th wave is triggered by getting close to the 2nd asteroid field.

The triggers to close the door on both sites is the destroyer (there is only one), you will get tons and tons of frigates but only one destroyer in each, and he does a a lot of damage.

You need to access your overview options for both fighting and mining since there is new things that need to be checkmarked so you will see it. Do this first.

3 Likes

That’s the problem.
If people just held on to their modules and sold a few a week they would be fine.

Idiots so worried about the market crashing so they sell all their modules are doing exactly that.

3 Likes

Ye as a null denizen they were worth running when that was dropping, they really arent now imo.
Still boring to run.

Said idiots sold modules to overpriced buy orders and make a good ISK before market would react, and this point players didn’t know if such high drop was a feature or bug. If this was a feature every hour would be a loss so this was a race. Waiting months for better price is not what most players expect from the event. BTW that mass drops was reported on SiSi and CCP didn’t even check the feedback. All that may be avoided easily. At this point it’s become really absurd. It is not the first event they pulled, and since Dragon become “event guy” I don’t remember single event without problems.

3 Likes

getting very little of the materials needed to build these in the sites and I’m not able to reprocess the ore . Am I missing something?

1 Like

Not being able to process the ore is a bug that will be corrected during today’s downtime

1 Like

Lack of reprocessing is known bug. Presumed to be a post-DT fix.

The mats are not dropped, so far as we know. You have to go to market (or get them via exploration - at data sites?).

Having a buy order in before a event has new drops is starting to become hazardous.

I still remember the one that dropped the skins that people had buy orders for that were overpriced.

The damage is done and those that think its only blood raider items aren’t paying attention. But don’t worry you sure will when every soon to be purchased faction mod will go to blood raider first if there is an availability.

Also there is the fact it was reported on Sisi, it was reported this morning to the staff, they just kept letting it happen.

I would like CCP to understand how this feels by finding something they pride there being very little of, multiplying it by 1000s and spreading it to everyone.

One big lesson of EvE, find different sources of incomes, because at any time one source can get totally screwed for ANY reason.

2 Likes

This is the first event I will recommend actually doing this event on every character you can up to 50 points by means of mining, even in a venture if you have to, instead of actually building the accelerators the way they are intended.

Unless you are completely anal about needing +12s like I am, I would totally just do 50 points on each character I could for the extendeds instead. You will save a ton of time, the time to mine the minerals is not funny, it is long, you could easily save enormous amounts of time just farming the 50s and by mining it would probably be the least painless.

2 Likes

I did like 35 sites, noting of value dropped. So this event is just time wasting.

2 Likes

Yesterday in the evening the loot became scarce. Now it’s just for dedicated salvagers :slight_smile:
Not even sure if I will build any of these BPCs, because the additional raw material must be bought and expiration time is running…

1 Like

(deleted)

There is trash can button for it when you click “…” button in your post. :tipping_hand_woman:

This is the first time I’ve seen the test server NOT have sites that are currently on TQ.

What gives?

2 Likes

After running a few of these things to note (List to be updated)

• Deathglow structures do not appear to be a selectable item in the overview settings menu to enable them in an overview menu (appear in an ALL overview) but I cannot add them specifically to my overview through regular menu interaction.
  • New deadspace rocks don’t appear to be selectable in the overview menu as well (scratch that they appear now under deadspace asteriods)
2 Likes

My corp mates and I cleared a few Crimson harvest ore fields after the 4 spawn waves (3 cans and one proximity trigger). Per rock it looks like there are 800 to 1200 units of raw ore per rock. Not sure how much the reprocessing will yield after the bug is fixed though.

2 Likes

Are the sites intended to make me fall asleep?

1 Like