Crimson Harvest?

has it been renamed to skilling spree?

3 Likes

:thinking:

:smirk:

CCP are busy drinking around the world - so no events this year but skilling sprees.

Even if they simply recycled last year’s event code I bet most people would be still satisfied than with no actual event at all.

7 Likes

Yeah, I think most players enjoyed the events, I certainly did. They were definitely something to look forward to every couple of months. It’s a shame CCP decided to stop doing them.

4 Likes

They will stop putting out game expansion soo… oh wait!

1 Like

Events will not come back, the team now works on the trig stuff. Metrics probably showed cheap daily login rewards are better for the numbers than investing effort in creating new content for the game.

7 Likes

While this is terrible and CCP throws away tons of potential for actually meaningful interactions in EVE…

I. NEED. MORE. FREE. SP!

To be able to fix the dumb mistakes of other CCP teams’ developments that were put into EVE.

1 Like

I don’t think we have a dev problem, we see a leadership issue at CCP. Developers usually are doing what they are told they should do. If they can’t because of skill&knowledge gap, leadership must train them.

Creative chaos does not work for a product that old and complex.

4 Likes

Yes, that is very obvious.

1 Like

I missed mining those pumpkin asteroids. oh well

2 Likes

Yeah looks like tricking people into unhealthy behaviour with cheap psychological tricks instead of adding features that makes them want to play because it is fun is the way to go today. Sounds pretty short sighted to me, but what do I know.

3 Likes

Is not breaking my heart, I am going to be the proud owner of a marauder soon :crazy_face:

Again free stuff is not even a slight problem.

Only those envy bittervets deny this because they didn’t had it as they were noobs and simply forgot or do not care how hard skilling was…

Just a problem of using the own brain here or the own reason is yelled down in the head by the enviness…

Sad sad sad bittervets…you all need help…soon…

Even for new players (good)events are better than free SP - the amount of ISK they can earn during events if they are active far exceeds that of any other activity. They can use that ISK to buy injectors if they want or invest into something else. Thats on top of all the content/fun that event provides compared to “log in, log out” SP campaigns.

Note: latest event featuring lootboxes was atrocious, imo.

1 Like

Just try to not be the crying loser of one please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Meh, they are cheap enough, too be honest I might just buy navy Ravens and spread them out over the area’s I run in vs 1 ship.

While generally true, I am not inclined in buying any injectors for the chars I am using the free SP on. Nor am I inclined on doing more than the most basic necessary things to get the SP. It is not my fault that CCP implements dumb features after all. I am just using the SP to adapt to these features.

1 Like

Nah when it’s a crouch grabbing event where we fight for a prize only to have it stolen from farmers I don’t like it, but skill points this way has me logging in and actually enjoying my characters.

1 Like

Yeah, CCP caters to the new generation requesting the rewards just handed to them without effort or thinking, instead of having to fight for it.

4 Likes