Crimson Harvest?

I miss this most well-rounded of events. If you wanted SP boosters you had to get into space to get them, or I suppose buy them from others. But the sellers were in space, shooting and mining special rocks, manufacturing boosters. The gameplay involved several playstyles, more than just shooting x NPC’s.

CCPlease bring it back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, I thought Crimson Harvest was a menstruation euphemism… never mind.

1 Like

Great. I’ll just add eye-bleach to my grocery list. ty

The problem here is not the fact that they give away free stuff…the problem is that you REALLY think that this is a problem of any kind…

Because it is not even a slight one…

Your “problem” is not cared about by 95% of all other players yet you whine so loud and pretend to be some kind of “majority”…

And THIS is indeed a problem.

You simply are envy as a bittervet can be…

“We don’t had it as we were noobs so nobody shall have it”

Simply shut yourself up dude…

And if nothing else you should have learned ONE thing over the time i’m here…

Insulting me will not work…

The fact that your are not able to even see that simple fact is part of your problem.

1 Like

A themed event has been announced via external email to players … that’s my first exposure to it.

But it does not appear to be what I’m looking for … it’s another round of login rewards, a “PvP event” to be described on the EVE Vegas video stream, and one balance change to combat interceptors.

1 Like

Yeah, one of my four accounts got the same Email.

I may have forgotten but I don’t remember CCP ever doing a Halloween based event before. Hopefully it’ll be more like how events use to be.

It’s free stuff…out of this sole fact alone it is good for the players and the game…

Bottom line…

Live with it or leave,it’s only your choice but stop complaining about a gift anybody gets.

I guess I get what you mean, The Crimson Harvest was an “in-universe” event based on the OCC “Halloween” … this is coming from CCP and names Haloween directly.

But I feel something is lacking w/o Blood Raider cultists popping up all over the place, giving me something to shoot or mine for loot. Passive “login for rewards” stuff does not compare.

Players asked for a PvP focus during past Crimson Harvests, as opposed to that being a byproduct of loot-stealing in the Blood Raider dungeons; I’m sure many will be watching the Vegas stream to figure out how the “PvP event” will work.

Well, Eve Vegas always had a PvP type of event, similar to Alliance Tournaments, which pitted players against each other. But that was basically just for those attending Eve Vegas, maybe it’s now being expanded to include all players?

Anyway, I agree, just logging in and killing some random NPC for Skill Points has gotten boring, hopefully it’ll be more like the old events requiring players to do more than just kill NPC’s.

1 Like

The DeMichael Crimson Harvest? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:thinking:

I’m sure there’s probably some players here who would love to do that.

At the very least it would help get rid of the bounty on me, right?

:wink:

1 Like

3 Likes

Not that I told you it will happen. It will eventually get boring. First crimson harvest was the best. Simple, rewarding, had pvp aspect in it.

Yeah, I agree it was good, however I was referring to having other tasks to complete like in the old events, such as scanning down sites, hacking cans, mining, etc. That will definitely break up the monotony and keep it interesting.

5 Likes

If I get additional rewards for something I can do for a regular basis will it break monotony? CCP had good idea with special event site but they overthought it. First idea was best, simple and all they need is make it annual. Login reward don’t mean people will undock.

2 Likes

Another cheap login reward “event”. Let me guess what the “shocking” PvP event will be? Loot drop 100% for a limited time.

Can’t help with players who can be pleased with SP thrown at them and “event” build from recycling the same over and over again plus a few number tweaks in the database.

Just imagine: Ganked freighters will drop 100% of their cargo intact during the event. :star_struck: Just imagine.

I imagine exactly that since the moment I read the text about 100% drop on hoboleaks :stuck_out_tongue: I have to admit, if they pull that off (not sure yet), it’s not a bad idea.

Agreed it would bring a spontaneous burn Jita which I would gladly participate in with my Jita thief alt. Just imagine. :smiley: But anyway one way or another we’ll see soon.