CSM 13 - WH/J space Issues/Suggestions/Ideas

Hey Brisc
This thread unfortunately shows why we did not get someone with wh experience on the CSM this year (we can’t agree on much and the issues are very nuanced and often finely balanced).

If I’m honest my biggest wish from the CSM re W-Space this year is that nothing changes except perhaps a Nerf to Faxes. I heard an interesting idea in Talking in Stations last week - suggesting perhaps a WH effect that nerfs faxes present in all W-space. Perhaps lore wise something in Anokis affects the Triage module and nerfs it reducing the tank of Faxes as well as their rep amount (I would suggest reducing their tank is more important than how much they remote rep but both could do with some reduction)

There are a number of other issues (eg Alliance Bookmarks & increasing the number of corp BM’s) but none as important as this and TBH I am not sure that I would want CSM members with no experience living and fighting in WH to influence any change much at all as the meta is very different from K-space, (I know I have chars flying with you in INIT. as well as a few years in W-space in TDSIN for a few years now) W- space with WH lifespans, mass limits, no local, its own Turbo NPC’s, Wh-effects etc is often quite specific and nuanced. It would be very easy to change things for the worse without meaning to. Hence I am wary and think with the exception of Faxes I would like to see the CSM and CCP leaving W-space alone. Its sad to say that, but it is a reflection on our own failure to get our act together regarding the recent election, and the fact that CCP itself does not seem to understand much about how W-space actually works and unfortunately as far as I can see no one on the CSM does either. (no offense meant).

For me no change is better than misunderstood and well meaning but game breaking change.

1 Like