CSM 14 - All you need to know!

not interressed at all

The voting system should have an ā€œI donā€™t careā€ option. Iā€™ve never voted so Iā€™m not sure if this is already the case, but it would be a nice data point to gauge how much of the community is indifferent to the CSM.

Better yet make voting mandatory and checkout how many people will enter ā€œI donā€™t careā€ when prompted.

1 Like

Are you referring to this page? If so, I think it must be a formatting error because the correct email is there, but it is split into two lines.

Not a lot of people are interested to run or vote for the CSM. The first because of the exposure, time and effort and some knowledge of most parts of the game. The second because most just play the game and donā€™t care if changes are made by CCP or by CCP assisted by a panel of player experts.
Donā€™t throw everyone not directly involved in your ā€œI hate CSMā€- camp. Get your support from likeminded individuals, put in minimum effort plx.

CSM is a null sec event/organization simply due to voting block access. No amount of cheer-leading changes this. This doesnā€™t mean the CSM is terrible. It just means it has a narrow view of the game based on the play styles of itsā€™ members.

2 Likes

is this where i bring popcorn to watch the fights

Sorry if my post sounded like I hated the CSM! Iā€™m just indifferent to it and Iā€™d be interested in seeing how many other players are. EVE is CCPs game and I think they do a fine job keeping it up to date. If they like the CSM then even better, but I feel like a lot of the player base really couldnā€™t care less who gets chosen.

1 Like

Arenā€™t they already?

1 Like

So youā€™re RMT motivated, thatā€™s even worse lad.

I can see how CSM would attract your type though.

Turning in my app and throwing my hat in the ring.

Wish me luckā€¦

Is #notmycsm trending yet? Iā€™m indifferent at best.

1 Like

what internal changes are being made to insure CCP acts responsibility in the public with regards to accusing CSM of things they didnā€™t actually do, Im all for helping but refuse to have my name dragged through the mud for a mistake. If you can answer this question Iā€™ll consider running again.

2 Likes

Be sure to contract me all your stuff because inb4 character assassinated and permabanned :open_mouth:

*unless youā€™re a lawyer :stuck_out_tongue:

It should be said that if you get elected to the CSM you have an increase chance of being banned.

Iā€™m just spitballing here, but maybe candidates should be limited to like 1 or 2 per coalition/power block? Representation by population just doesnā€™t work.
This way more voices from around the universe can be heard instead of just ā€œthose guysā€.

1 Like

Alliance/Coalition member caps please! Letā€™s get broader representation vs designing, maintaining and updating a game largely in response to or around one Alliance/Coalition.

There really should be a relatively even spread of representation of Hi/Low/Null/WH space as well as PvP, PvE and docked game play which is largely economic. One Alliance/Coalition should not be influencing the majority of game play.

1 Like

I am also getting email bounces for CSM applications.

@CCP_Dopamine
Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

contact@ccpgames.com
The email address you entered couldnā€™t be found. Please check the recipientā€™s email address and try to resend the message. If the problem continues, please contact your email admin.

the email is csm-contact@ccpgames.com