[CSM 15] Gobbins

still waiting for your propositions about conflicts driver btw, you talk a lot but the only thing you said was :

a CSM member act as a lobbyist at least Gobbins and some others have a vision how thing should work even if CCP aren’t gonna include everything they said if a lot of CSM member say the same thing that’s certainly gonna impact their actions, i’m not a fan of PH or any other nullbloc but his ideas about conflicts are interesting, from you i got this

even if in the end a wall of text or something this simple aren’t gonna change something, if i had to choose the “conflict guy” would win easilly

for what it’s worth i find your judgement displaced as a goon member, even Mittani recognize there no reason to fight any big bloc because the gamedesign prevent that, why that should change for Panfam or Legacy ?

and it’s not just the “Null bloc” even us as a small NS alliance we don’t need to fight anymore because we already have sov and a lot of moons, soo we wait until someone kick us out and we will fight and conquer our new home, there no reason to fight when you don’t need a home, even if you have a lot of target