CSM 16 - All You Need to Know

Well i do hight sec man …BUT PVP… high sec pvp exist you know that right?? Mercanaries … suicide ganking mutual wars… and all other types of PVP in high sec… ! and they are legid gameplay styles must be presented ! High sec is not limitedby mikes interests

Is there a place where I can read what you have done in CSM 15 and how you felt about it? Preferrably without having to read through a wall of text about scaffolding - like on your blog.

People vote for Mike because he is nice, and likeable. Rare Eve traits.

2 Likes

I dont think so actually … there is many people in eve like that … Alot of kindred spirits in eve … i just meet yesterday couple of them in local as well as i know many pvp pilots enough sweet to put me into diabetic coma…
i think there must be some other reasons … cause results . I did learn nearly all those names in eve not because of my first hand meeting them , see them on action but because of i see them supported and adverted by CCP… i saw their links and adverts ingame notifications event stuff ect …

Talk is cheap. There are plenty of people in Eve that “talk” nice. Nice people seem to quit Eve shortly after you meet them, or they are just pretending to be nice.

1 Like

I’m nice!

2 Likes

Yes. That always makes me nervous.

4 Likes

I am nice depends on situation…like many other people … being nice in front of injustice , toxicity, clapping the authority in every condition is not being nice … just being double standardised bastard.

You asked him what he does. He told you what he does. So you complain that he used too many words?

Talk about a bad-faith argument.

Sure you do

Seem like im not alone .

Who are you talking to ?and which assumptions ?

Apparently yet another modern adult with no introspective skills who lives to blame everyone but themselves.

Who … you telling some serious things about someone and seem like its only me around trying to understand and makse sense of all of this.

Who is this ?

Best forget it, the language barrier is too great.

I can understand what i read …

Then why are you asking me questions about it?

I dont think this line of conversation is productive to the topic.

Yes … pretty much … you read some very negative things about someone making assumptions ,. They you wrote lot of negative things about someone who has no introspective ect ect…

But you do intentionally avoid to give persons name … which doesnt make sense …

So why did you drop ■■■■ loads of accusations about someone even you cant even dare to mention the name and no courage ?

And why did you wrote out of subject messages?

When you reply to someone and you say “you” it is the person you are replying to that you are talking to. Its you.

You know this, why do I have to explain it?

Ive been nothing but on topic.

Why are you writing these out of subject messages? This conversation was over yesterday. Im not derailing this otherwise good thread by talking to you.

Food Day Sir

this message is no answer for any other players message
you write this … and it seems toxic.

as well as this one is not an answer for any particular message…

seems like YOU are just ventilating and writing monologues… are you ok? if you want to talk you can find me in game … my english can be shitty but not my heart

Please stop making off topic replies to me.

I wrote to you in response to a comment you made quite some time ago that plenty of others have also felt, and that you have already spoken to.

I dont see anything productive in this continued conversation, so please dont ask anything in your reply if you make one, as it will be going unanswered.

Should not being alone in stupid questions somehow make your question less stupid? Emmy’s there’s literally asking Mike to violate NDA. Only CCP can release info on what CSM 15’s done. The CSM’s can’t tell you what they’ve done on CSM 15 until CCP does. And that’s been made clear again and again.

And yeah. The exchange you’ve been having w/Ramona makes it even more clear you have no intention of any good-faith discussions, you’re just looking to deflect and play the victim here. So, as I said in another thread recently… damn, but I love the ignore feature.

2 Likes