CSM 16 - All You Need to Know

Id nominate Billy but that would be doing something and I live in HS so vOv

I have never claimed i was an expert at highsec. I lived there a long time, I run missions there, but itā€™s not my focus. Mike Azariah is here to speak for high sec issues, but most of us have highsec alts and play in that space.

You really need to stop with the constant whining about the CSM. There arenā€™t going to be an radical changes like youā€™re proposing and there shouldnā€™t be because they wonā€™t work the way you expect them to.

What he is doin in high sec axactly ? Mike azariah ? What makes him high sec expert ?

Ask him.

Im asking nowā€¦ suicide ganking, mercanaryā€¦ trade ā€¦ wardecks ā€¦ ? Mission running
. Which havent changed like hat ? Last 17 years ? Same scripts ?.. What ? I do working towards new player experience ā€¦ inreasing retention rate develop projects around im working 12 hours a day ā€¦ i dont know the amount of people i train into pvpā€¦ i have thousads of pilots reship non stop free in public events, i do answer questions by streaming my screen for hours, that was my gameplay, only last year i have used over 6000 euro on developing those projects,and no i dont have time to make isk while working that much hard to gain some more PvP mindset pilots into new eden , , i really wonder ā€¦ making couple of eve vidoes so people sit and watch, alone i do those interactive live with instand answers ā€¦ not single bowheads visiting systems once in a weel for 15 mins,

Seems bad when tell like that butā€¦ i want to know why he is that much boostedā€¦ i have screenshots ect ISD let him slip in rookie help he advert mikes school buss alsosomehow some players ask to donate him

Im really trying to understand what makes him different so ccp carry him to their own youtube channel endorse , promote legitimise in every platform ā€¦

I wish him good luck all fineā€¦ but why i do work towards far more heavy but all i get is neck curbing from CCPā€¦ im just too much sadā€¦ still here treated like scammer eery now and thenā€¦ or evertine people curb stomping my events

Also im pretty straight and honest personā€¦ i do tell what is in my head pretty sttraight ā€¦regardless who is infrint of me ā€¦ mike is kind of sweet to everyone, i have also some ideas about people who ā€œgood friend ā€œ with everyoneā€¦

Yes im trying to understand yes also im comparing efforts of yearsā€¦ i do also cleanly see how new players ā€œtreat ā€œ two players differently one favoritised and legimised by CCP other one s NOT.

In the very old days there were weekly minutes. But that was before the CSM was really part of the process. Teadaze used to take good minutes and publish them weekly.

m

3 Likes

I didnā€™t make the system, no.

Water. You should avoid all forms of it, and everything that contains it.

Maybe you should take the time to educate yourself about the Highsec CSM representatives youā€™ve got before you go demanding more of them?

Ok, look, I know itā€™s rude, but Iā€™mā€™a be that jackass: Run your stuff through a spellcheck and google translate. The inconsistent and incorrect capitalization, horrible punctuation, and complete failure to spell properly makes your posts absolute hell to read. FFS, you spell ā€˜straightā€™ inconsistently 13 words apart.

So, among the other things Mike does for people in highsec that you donā€™t? He communicates clearly and effectively.

5 Likes

Good point soryā€¦ i do use 3 languages in daily life and English is not native ā€¦ and my written English is grossā€¦ but understandableā€¦ i guess ā€¦ i have learn english by speaking not writing ā€¦
also my ipad have some prpblems on the touch screen very often cause typo mistakes

And here im answering your personal assault about itā€¦ Defending explaining myself ā€¦ you satisfied? was it sweet ??

NOā€¦ i read this oneā€¦ i have also talk some other peopleā€¦ none of them clear about what mike does ā€¦ really ??

real all those thingsā€¦ no answer for my single simple questionā€¦

no, I havenā€™t implied you made the systemā€¦We all know you is standing here for CCPā€¦ Everybody can understand what it means there ā€¦ you intentionally stretching this ā€¦and your intention is not " Bona Fide" ,ā€¦

thanks for telling me that " you are not capable of English "

how beautiful you areā€¦!

1 Like

I still have a wish CCP would have the guts to have a up or down vote. SHOULD THE CSM EXIST? I respect the CSM. But ask me CCP what I want! Not another customer.

Heh. I have not even made a thread or officially decided that I am running for the next election and yet here I am all up in the mentions and links.

If and when I do make such a thread (still talking it over with my wife) you are welcome to chime in and attack me, the CSM in general and the entire concept of elections as a whole. I will answer. (Within the limits of the NDA)

But the above. Is it that you do not believe that I can just be a decent kind of guy willing to be nice to most folks? Or do you believe that I am running a very very long con in the game and soon my true self will be revealed?

I am an old gamer, brought up before the times of teabagging and only feeling good about yourself at the cost of others. I am Canadian and so being polite is kind of ingrained. I can play my game and feel good that others can play theirs. Eve is not a zero sum game although some like to play it that way.

Look, it comes down to being able to talk to players and CCP. I stand on my record on that account. Yā€™all are making it very tempting to run again, mind you.

m

7 Likes

Mike, I sometimes wonder just what exactly you ā€˜doā€™.

Itā€™s a fair questionā€¦ You seem like a nice fellow, and I appreciate the free Catalyst blueprint, but what exactly is your ā€˜roleā€™ in Highsec?

2 Likes

Not particularly, no. I assumed your English wasnā€™t native, which is why I suggested Google Translate. As for how you learned English, and typos introduced by the touch screenā€¦ anything worth doing is worth taking the time to do properly.

So no, Iā€™m not satisfied, and it wasnā€™t sweet.

Yeah, you did. You may not realize that you implied exactly that, but you know, thatā€™s part of the ā€˜clear, effective communicationā€™ thing.

Well, thanks for half-assing it and introducing a lack of clarity to your communication!

Iā€™m really not. Iā€™m an arrogant jerk and an amazing asshole. But you see, I know what I am, and I own it. So really, trying to turn this around on me? Not really going to be effective, since youā€™ve got nothing in that quiver I donā€™t already know and acknowledge about myself.

2 Likes

Roles are for people in corporations. I have been in an npc corp for about 6 years. I do drive the Bus on a regular basis, handing out things to folks in the career systems. I also do exploration and abyssal runs and take part in the various events eve puts out. I keep in touch with folks from various parts of the game and listen to their concerns and make notes to take back to CCP. This past year I have regular meetings with CCP and do my best to ask questions and try to keep all parts of Eve under consideration. Often a ā€˜small changeā€™ for one area can make a huge differences elsewhere.

On a regular basis I make a new alt and re run the NPE so I can keep fresh in my mind what the new players face. I practically live in Rookie Help chat and do my best to help the players get started. I have made a few lesson videos for some of the common questions in RHC as well as I stream once in a while, just because.

With the alts I will also explore, mine, run missions and run comparisons of the isk income. In short I play a carebear in hisec. I WISH I had more time to devote to fleets and small gang roaming, I enjoy that portion of the game as well but just do not do it often enough.

My role? Helper, teacher, friendly face in a very unfriendly universe. I play the game my way and to my own rules and limits.

m

6 Likes

Mike just wanders around, meets peopleā€¦ gets into adventures. Like Kane in Kung Fu.
And he does it with a cargohold full of Santa Claus goodies.

3 Likes

He gave me a Catalyst blueprint. I canā€™t complain.

CSM is absolutely worthless at this point if ccp keeps cutting them out of the loop with ā€œtrust usā€ statements.

2 Likes

I just asked what is it you doing not a rocket science ā€¦ no need for mass for wordsā€¦ still you say alot of things but no answer for single questionā€¦

Why you see this as atttackk?

I have told there i have some ideas about ā€œpeople ā€œ .this means i can sit and talk about that personal trait aprx half day i can start with traditional personality teories till the some modern ideas like you comrade jordan peterson ā€˜ ideas around ā€œbeing agreeable man ā€œ

Im a very very straight person i repeat again . I sat what i mean and i mean it what i say ā€¦ and sometimes im ok to explain myself better in case its not clean and understandable ā€¦

About other things in that message ā€¦ THOSE are just FACTS . with picture proofs .

You just made a pile of assumptions about someone and when called out on them you backtracked.

Id much rather have Mike on the CSM than you. He IS a nice guy and he talks sense.

He also put work into running, rather than what you are doing;

ā€œIve done nothing, but CCP wont make me a CSM. Must be a conspiracy!ā€

5 Likes

In that point i cant complain either . I do the same thing ā€¦ spam incognito alts and fallow the path of new players to spot their challenges game initiation progress what they are passing through to experince all those in fist hand so i can understand them better help more effective and keepmyself updated ā€¦
and yhea i also achieved to catch him
in one of those rookie systems and offered free ship . Was niceā€¦

What i do is bit different i do provide ships unlimited reships and i do give constant guidiance explaining fits and tactics to the,action. and creating enviroment in that operation where vets stay in comms and ingame channels to answer questions and guide themā€¦ ahm also i do this like on and on and on ā€¦ so im not acting like santa but also im sitting and playing engaging the game actively with new pilots ā€¦ 12 hours straight day by day ā€¦

Also i have made deals and provide thoseships from small indy corpswho has great amount of new players guide them help them but not usethemforprofitpurposesā€¦andi paid their efforts %100 jitasell price !
My biggest challenge is im noone and most target of stomp crumbling , and i need to use sometimes 30 min talk and try to convince each of them i do not mean harm to them ā€¦ and it doesnt helps constantly some veteran pilots get in and tell them oh she will just scamming you stay away!!! she is a liar ā€¦ she will kill you blah blah blah blahh ā€¦ And no one gives me a proper chance to advert my community on focuse public events which i have been invested faaaf faaar more euro than mike or any other paper flame event fleets CCP is supporting and adverting ā€¦

At the end im noone and not exacly the BLESSED one by CCP ā€¦

I think you are beautifullā€¦ its valuable trait for a person knowing selfā€¦ and being able to own ā– ā– ā– ā–  ā€¦and i do own my ā– ā– ā– ā–  always too ā€¦ but i dont act on harm to people and intentionally try to hurt them ā€¦ im pretty much like a cat if i dont like the way person touch ā€¦ i do react ā€¦ thats how i am ā€¦ also no need to say i dont like toxicity . Reaction-formation! You can tell things but you cant expect person wont answer. That was just an answer and explanation when you stop talking about subject and walk onto my gross and shitty written english . You turned the table, i just turn it back where it was.