Current Event Conscious Interruption ship/fit tips

you cnt do them solo?

1 Like

You can. They are really easy to catch and kill.

You can get the bounty risks thru either belt ratting or a havenā€¦took about 30 min in my first two sites to kill the strike cruiser. Was In a raven with 5 procs

1 Like

After hearing how hard the cruisers are to catch, I threw together this Navy Harbinger fit.

[Harbinger Navy Issue, GTBc Moloch]
Imperial Navy Heat Sink
Imperial Navy Heat Sink
Imperial Navy Heat Sink
Corelum A-Type Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Corelum A-Type Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane
Centum A-Type Medium Armor Repairer

Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
Gistum A-Type 50MN Microwarpdrive
Federation Navy Tracking Computer, Tracking Speed Script
Federation Navy Tracking Computer, Tracking Speed Script
Federation Navy Stasis Webifier

Heavy Pulse Laser II, Scorch M
Salvager II

Medium Anti-Explosive Pump II
Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump II
Medium Energy Locus Coordinator II

Hammerhead II x5
Salvage Drone I x5

Optimal Range Script x2
Conflagration M x6
Imperial Navy Multifrequency M x6
Scorch M x6

I used this fit to try my first site, turns out I was WAY over tanked. Gonna glady drop the bling, the rats never even got through my shield before I killed the cruiser. Scorch has no problems tracking and hitting the crusier from 34KM, and it does enough DPS to break him and kill him in about ~2 mins or less. Seems like a laser event finally.

1 Like

I went afk with an Ishtar to make a couple BLTs and came back to full aggro and they never touched my drones. Iā€™ve used heavies/lights/meds and they never once targetted my drones. You donā€™t need to lie to kick it.

1 Like

Here are two fairly cheap fits to solo the cruiser site.

[Zealot, Zealot]
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Medium Armor Repairer II
Tracking Enhancer II
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II

Tracking Computer II, Tracking Speed Script
Republic Fleet Medium Cap Battery

Medium Auxiliary Nano Pump II

[Harbinger Navy Issue, Harbinger Navy Issue]
Medium Armor Repairer II
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II
Heat Sink II

Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
Cap Recharger II

Salvager II

Medium Anti-Explosive Pump II
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit II

Hobgoblin II x5
Salvage Drone I x5

Both fits are cap-stable. The Zealot is superior in tank, while the Harbinger has better DPS and tracking. The Harbinger can also track the frigates with multi-frequency crystals and blap them too, the Zealot struggles to hit them. Overall, Iā€™m going with Harbinger as it is more versatile, and can field a full set of salvage drones for that sleeper salvage.

1 Like

Unless you have a thing for collecting skins donā€™t even bother with this event. Unless youā€™re taking the boss down with drones you will probably spend more on ammo or crystals than you get from the loot.

1 Like

Sentry drones could be a viable solution ?

1 Like

unless you can web it, no.

As for what works for the cruiser site - me and my buddy are killing it in about a minute using stabber for tackle and vexor for DPS. very cheap and efficient. I consider farming drones useless, i think lvl4s are better isk\hr and thatā€™s not considering the massive supply of boosters this event will bring.

Thinking about BS sites with a similar setup (but probably with ship upgrade and web+scrams).

2 Likes

Loot drops are horrible so you might as well just run L4s.

1 Like

Anyoneā€™s got a viable BS site tactic/ship fit? Can be solo or two ships.

Would a Vigilant + lets say Vindi be an option (can Vigilant survive there)?

Blasters, tracking enhancers and as many target painters as you can sport. I wouldnā€™t even waste your time trying to lock/web it. Just inflate it to the size of a carrier and have at it.

1 Like

Webbing works like a charm for cruiser sites, Iā€™d guess it also works for a drifter BS.

1 Like

Iā€™m too lazy to chase the Drfiter cruiser down. I just shoot it from 35km out and watch it desperately run around in circles. And occasionally players that donā€™t have a clue what theyā€™re doing.

Thatā€™s good to know - Iā€™m paranoid about suddenly losing drones. Since these use the ā€œnew AIā€ I was thinking they would suddenly melt drones like the FOB rats.

1 Like

I solo them in my vigilant in about 3.5 minutes. I couldnā€™t hit them with my vindi. However, if a vigilant dual webs the cruiser, the vindi can melt it in just a few volleys.

1 Like

Actually, the 250k bounty for the cruiser sites more than pays for the blaster ammo that I make myself, but the only real reason to do it is for the accelerators. The drugs are dropped by every other frigate, and will be dirt cheap on the market. The skins are shockingly ugly, and will not be likely to sell well. However, accelerators are really nice to have.

1 Like

Vigilant can solo cruiser sites easy peasy. Single web turns out to be fine. Paired with Deimos or Ishtar it takes 35-40 seconds tro finish :stuck_out_tongue:

I was asking about BS drifter sites, ones that have to be scanned down. Already know Vindi is useless there :frowning:

1 Like

why ? the BS is only 1760 m/s IIRC.

If you follow him he will get away from the other rats. He only scrams at low range, if you get scrammed just drop webs and you will align easily.

Are the ā€œSAROā€ Black ops skins included in this event or no?

1 Like