Daily skilling spree ended

Training anything to a level that makes gameplay enjoyable and effective takes very long. Thus I really enjoy every bit of sp I can get outside of sp training queue.
Perma daily sp ccplease !

1 Like

Because that’s stupid. The majority of people aren’t smart. The majority of people aren’t self-aware of their actual motivations behind their actions and only justify them afterwards. Absolutely most people never reach beyond “I want this.”. No good comes from asking people about what should be done, what would be good, what would be bad, etc.

One of those was “contact a stranger” or something. Back then random people randomly convo’d me in local (because I was the most visible person in local) and told me they needed to do it for the Achievement.

It actually made me stop accepting convo’s from strangers back then,
because most people didn’t actually want to talk. Who would have thunk, hu?

It was actually “Initiate a private conversation with another player” or words to that effect, although as you say that boils down to ‘annoy a stranger’ in many cases. In the chat channels I use, mostly we would just ask “Anyone on I can private convo for the objective please?” but that’s apparently too much trouble for some people.

Yes, the old objectives were ridiculously basic, as per CCP’s standard procedure.

A new set should involve slightly more ‘try out new areas of gameplay’ objectives:

• Scan a data/relic site in a WH / Scan 5 / Scan 10 / Scan 50
  • Defeat another player in PvP / Defeat 5 / 10 / 25 (and/or ‘with X million ISK destroyed’ to prevent simple exploits)
  • Complete a DED 3 / 4 / 5 … / 10 site
  • Flip a system in FW / other FW goals
  • Pay X ISK in trading broker fees
  • Complete X / Y / Z hauling contracts
  • Manufacture blah blah blah items
  • Bleed a PI planet dry of resources and leave it a barren husk

Etc yadda whatever. Things that are more interesting and require pushing farther into the game rather than CCP’s perennial “do the most basic thing we can possibly program, because programming is hard and we’re not very good at it”.

Same.

Funny part is, I just started one week ago to log all my alts for this, so I was putting the SP in the skills required to fly a ship correctly, in the end that’s all the SP went in :stuck_out_tongue:

Just realized when it ended, that all my alts had the correct skills done.
Anyhow if it lasted more, I would have put the skills in social, and in another ship to master, for each alts (cynabal maybe)

I’m unhappy it has ended, I spent mine on Triglavian ship skills and made sure I logged in all my alts daily.

1 Like

I didn’t mind it when it was going, and I’m not sorry it’s over. Gave me a little skill goose for doing what I was gonna do anyway. Didn’t bother with my other 2 chars. They can fend for themselves.

1 Like

Lord the salt mill here is in full swing.

It’s useful. My alpha guys enjoyed the extra boost. Every couple of days earning 50k sp AND be paid for it isn’t a bad gig. Alphas alternatively needs to spend upwards of 58m per alpha injector.

Yeah we get it guys that have 4+ year old characters this does nothing for you. Perhaps it still helps a little but its really for the new guys. Making this way too serious.

2 Likes

I completely missed any indication (if there was any) about when it was supposed to end, so it took me kind of by surprise.

As for thoughts… well the rng nature of it was a bit trollish - my friend with hecklot of SPs have rolled the biggest one, while I just kept getting 1 kill ones 99% of the time.

But other than that was nice little incentive to log in I guess.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.