DEAF: I wish i could see my buddies damage after they warp off

Anyone have this problem? I was camping a gate, however when a dude warped off, I no longer saw his damage and then two other dudes blew up his ship. Is there any way to make the, ‘watch list’ stay so I can see the damages on his tactical destroyer ?

What about a certain proximity or km, so we can see damages? I am curious what CSM would think of this simple fix that would make things really fun for Deaf and HoH Community in Eve Online.

-Vin

I can ask if there’s a way to make the watch list persistent, even if you’re not on grid, but part of the reason I’ve always liked it to not show off-grid ships is it lets me know if they’re gone when I’m not looking specifically at them.

3 Likes

If I’m looking at a Hecate ( Tactical Destroyer ) and like sitting on g8 with the dude ( and he’s camping with me in my gang and I’m leader and boss ) sitting in silence helps when I’m staring at that 1 Hecate whole time to bee able to warp to that Hecate as soon as he takes damage >< now it’s my fault he takes dmg and loses his Hecate to 2 dudes that came thru g8. It’s still my fault 2 dudes jumped into eoa system from akkio g8 and I couldn’t help him cuz my buddy ran to a g8 250,000 km away with those 2 dudes and I’m still sitting on Akkio g8 looking around for dmg and now I can’t repair such said Hecate.:sweat_smile:

You guys don’t talk in chat?

1 Like

We do that was his alt I was flying with he is a cool guy 07’ toon and funny and ya and like it all happened so fast :open_mouth:

Like the dudes came through and I don’t think he had time to type between that and whatever they were doing cuz there was a bubble but like the two dudes coming in got out of eoa g8 bubble then my buddy in Hecate was already out of bubble and followed them and then I was still sitting 150km or so from akkio g8 in eoa literally on auto align to where I thought he might go :joy:

It all just happened in milliseconds and then he was dunked on another g8 by the same two dudes he left the akkio g8 bubble for like I could have saved him Brisc :pensive:

edit: I mean the bubble was in EOA on Akkio g8 sorry for confusion. EOA is null and akkio low sec.

I don’t feel like the watch list needs this buff but I’m not opposed to it.

A toggle to let it keep acting as it does now is a must however for the reason you just listed and it helps check who is missing. When doing logistics I often have the fc asking me if anyone is missing and the wl is how I check.

1 Like

Me neither. Ya, it is useful for checking for missing people as well. I agree.

Small bump _____

Thanks Brisc. Also, not just in my Exequror, but I want to permanently change PVP in the landscape of EVE for all of us.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.