Dear CCP

Nope. People can choose to work for someone elses benefit in capitalism or for themselves. Under communism you have no choice XD

Anyway, capitalism is an economic system. Communism is a totalitarian, all encompassing system.

Your understanding of economic-political theory is, at best, utterly wrong.

But this is off topic, so lets not, ok?

How do you draw that conclusion? seems ironic XD

My missus lived through communism, and her family and quite a lot of my friends now. I also own shares in companies and i play with crypto.

You draw a hasty conclusion. If you think the current systems are bad, imagine placing complete and total power into government hands XD

Yeah see your clearly not objective in your descriptions of these things, so I would not be inclined to continue the conversation anyway, even if it wasnt off topic.

1 Like

Me neither as itā€™s completely off on the wrong foot and obtuse XD

Nope botting and risk-free mission running in highsec are hurting the game and ESS is great solution to solve that.

The mission runner gets more fun and ability to defend his isk that the botter can not do. And remind this is a pvp only game.

Botting anywhere is against the rules.
CCP already has ways to combat that.

Just look at the spread of ā€œI got banned but Iā€™m innocentā€ posts.

A mission runner likely gets fun from mission runningā€¦
If you want to mess with them, then by all means do so.
EvEā€™s not risk free after all.

But kindly stop trying to morph the sandbox into your personal shape.

Again, ESSes are designed for sovereign space.
Go there.

ā€“Gadget points the way

2 Likes

Evidence or gtfo

1 Like

FTFY.

Time to start lobbying? If the high-sec ganker/war groups and the low-sec pirates got together as a unified front, we could easily put a candidate or two on the CSM, and at least try to get something like this put into the game.

CCP Rattati will really like the idea and is actively trying to make the game better so this surely will happen at some point.

You think people doing missions so others can just sit and take their isk is somehow a good idea? itā€™s basically a pyramid scheme for gangkers XD

Itā€™s basically doing away with the whole gate camping thing and just sitting while others earn isk for you, then killing them when they want what they worked for XD

This would be the biggest troll idea ever if it was implemented in high sec XD

How silly. Gankers come and blow up defenseless mining ships and others not suspecting it. This can allow the mission runners to fleet up and bring pvp ships to defend and get their hard earned isk and give the gankers the middle finger too.

It also foils botters and afk runners farming isk with no risk in highsec.

ESS has brought cooperation and teamwork to nullsec, it belongs in highsec too.

So still earn the isk they already worked for? XD

Perhaps i am not fully understanding how this works?

I actually really like this idea, make them run on semi-regular intervals and it almost becomes a roaming timed event to hit these things when they are a their most valuable.

Is very easy. ESS in system takes all of their bounties and stores them and then pays out to all contributors at timed intervals plus has a larger vault over time. If you dont defend it when people attack it to get the isk you lose that isk.

Mission runners, anoms, abyssal runners should not earn risk free isk and should be willing to defend it. Just like nullsec where they should probably move anyhow.

1 Like

The high-sec ESS wouldnā€™t/shouldnā€™t take 100% of the bounties, just a portion. Then possibly give it a multiplier to create additional incentive to fight.

So for example, it would take 30% of all bounties, double them, and players would fight over what is essentially 60% of the initial earnings, with the total maximum earning potential being 130% of initial earnings (for the ratters/mission-runners).

Anyone entering ESS vicinity would be suspect-flagged.

1 Like

Botters would still just deal with the -30% so it needs to be 100% of the bounties.

1 Like

Itā€™s not 100% even in null-sec I thought?

1 Like

correct but highsec has special case of risk free botters much easier.

1 Like