Dear suspect baiters, what will you do, with neutral logi banned from highsec?

All the time Ive haunted Jita in my loki I havent bothered with neutral logi, been in a few wars, but not many. Just shooting suspects and KOS on the undock. Used to be good, been doing this with a few toons since the original Burn Jita, but now theres hardly any targets. But frankly Im not affected at all by the changes. I think Im one of few that arent.
Other than my fleet booster Im solo and the fleet booster is just a beautiful 43 inch Jita wall hangar picture beside me.

I can see how itll ruin a lot of fights that require baiting. But pushes you towards war at least unless you abandon the playstyle entirely like some people have done. The other push is towards ganking. Its the only other way of killing someone whos virtually untouchable due to mechanics. Its a shame but it is the ultimate end for high sec aggression.

I can’t say I’ve ever used logi while baiting, so I don’t see as to how this change will affect me much.
I’ll just keep on doing my thing.
Just keep tight, keep the pressure on and keep your head on a swivel.
While the Ishkur of Fantastic may be my first love, I have recently discovered that a Cruor with a set of halos backing it is a tight little 27m sig radius. I may have a new side chick.

YES I will continue baiting as i am a master baiter :slight_smile:

But what will they whine about now when they got baited and lost a ship?

I suspect baited a lot and never used a logi, worked perfectly fine, got tears abd accusations about it anyway. Even some special ones with “cloaked remote reping Orca”

2 Likes

???

The only way to do it relatively-safely anymore is to wait for their to be roughly 30 seconds left on your timer, undock in a ship that looks like it’s just trying to warp out, and hope a “criminal catcher” tries stopping you. Then dock up and hope he’s still there when you undock in your PvP ship, your suspect timer now having expired but the limited engagement still active.

You can just normally suspect bait in Rens/Hek/Dodixie, mostly without trouble, but Jita/Amarr is a death sentence at this point.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.