Delay Local

I have hunted in Player NS.

your posts say otherwise.

3 Likes

PvE should always be secondary to PvP in EVE.

Currently, you enjoy a PvE advantage, due to Local intel, against that principle.

What you are resisting, is that advantage now being swung marginally, equitably, with means around it, to where it should have been along, in the field of PvP.

We only have your word for that, as I post on my main it is easily verifiable, you on the other hand post on an alt with 0 kills and 4 losses.

1 Like

From reading your posts, it seems I understand the hunter/prey situation far better than you, and you are the one claiming it should be harder, rather than easier, to engage players engaging in PvE in Player NS.

You do not hunt, that much is self evident.

The real issue is bot automated intel tools which need to be purged from the game.

Tell me what you would do without ships on the market?

PvP and PvE are equally necessary. If there is a favor towards one site, it is the PvE-Site cause without PvE, you couldnā€™t shoot at each other. Without PvP, the game would die too, but at a MUCH, MUCH slower pace.

Which advantage? The advantage that I can run away when hostile comes close? Because I couldnā€™t fight back if engaged because PvE-Fits are Subpar to PvP-Fits? That is an amazing advantage.

What I am resisting is a change that disadvantages PvE even more than the current game does already, without any kind of compensation in rewards. :slight_smile:

I too think that local is too easy to use as an intel tool. However, removing it as the only tool PvE people have to make it home alive is just wrong and caters to the weak and wimsy PvPā€™ers that have to cry to CCP for ā€œcontentā€ because they are too lazy to force it.

You PvE farm in Player NS.
That much is self-evident.

You are terrified of actually having to do something to get intel on possible aggressors to your PvE.

You want it immediate, free and instant.

Spamming dscan would be so much fun while farming to buy pvp shipsā€¦ man just give up you have been defeated multiple times and sorry to say this but the idea of delaying local is just bad

Thatā€™s what hunters do too, even now.

How else do you think they ascertain where you are.

Hunters spam d-scan, point it and narrow it, more than you have ever done.

We donā€™t need more proof that you donā€™t do what you claim to do, you can stop. PvPā€™ers use Dscan wisely, they donā€™t spam it (not at all). Spamming Dscan wonā€™t get you close to your target.

But then you would need to spam dscan whenever you are in spaceā€¦ are you that retarded seriously

Hunters spam d-scan more than your nullbear ratter/miner ever has.

Hunting involves very advanced d-scan techniques and a heuristic search process. They dont know where you are, and have to d-scan in narrow angle to ascertain that, as well as warping to more distant points to d-scan sites/locations outside the range they are curre tly at.

I rat every so often in nullsec, I use VNIā€™s because I find them cheap, efficient and disposable, I pick my systems with long warp ins to minimise risk. A single VNI does about 18m every 20 minutes, hardly game breaking and not what I would call farming, but feel free to go off on thatā€¦

I have merely pointed out in this thread again and again that the system as it is now works, that the only thing that needs to happen is the purging of intel bots. People lose their ships in nullsec. In this thread I also demonstrated to you on multiple occasions that an intelligent, thoughtful, ATK and observant player can cut their risk to a low level which is how it should be.

I explained that hunters have to hunt intelligently and have to use the right tools and warp to the right sigs, I also detailed two recent hunts I was on where we got a single Carrier kill and that we were happy with the result, which you as a person who does not hunt attempted to ridicule. You have said you hunt but offered no proof that you do, and your ignorance on this time and time again proves that you are not hunting.

I explained that my mode of operation is to get back to the station and jump into something to kill the people who come into my space and my Vagabond with 13 killmarks is proof of that.

What you are asking is to change local to make hunting easier, I reject that proposal, I want value in my hunts.

They do not spam D-scan, they look at sigs, they ascertain how many near them and then do a cone check on them, this is very dependent on what sigs are near them. Spamming D-scan is most definitely not what a hunter does.

4 Likes

I disagree.

Instant Local intel makes it too easy for the prey to warp to safe, hide or arrange defenses.

You dont need scouts, eyes on gates, nothing.

Just sit there happily ratting/mining until instant free Local intel provided by CCP tells you someone (and exactly whom) you dont know shows up.

How easy is that?

Frankly, its hilarious how easy that has been, for this long.

1 Like

read: i tried hunting but i failed so hard and now i want to change the whole game

1 Like

And your weight is so so less than mine.

Is at the correct balance.

Actually many of us do that, I do. When I carrier rat I most certainly do! When there is a lot of activity I do that too.

In this thread I detailed the times when people are vulnerable, I also detailed how long it takes to sort out a VNI with oversized prop mod when someone comes in local. Abandon your drones, well yes, but they cost and might not be available, so they are a value. and significant impact.

It is not easy, you have to be on top of the game and smart.

Frankly you have no idea.

2 Likes

Lolwat.

What is simpler and easier, than ratting/mining in Player NS, with instant Local intel to tell you when someone you dont know is entering the system in a few seconds.

Its fking ridiculous you claim the hunters job to find and engage them, on their own turf, with their own defense backups, is somehow easier that that.

Lolwat?

A VNI takes a mere 6.9s to warp out as soon as you see an unknown on instant local intel.
You can recall drones WHILE you are warping out (I think you know that, but ignored it cos its inconvenient to your bullshi argument)

No ship, of any class, at any range will reach you within 6.9s of gating in and ascertaining where you are. Nowhere even near to that time period.

The oversize prop has NO significant effect. Just turn it off.

Jesus christ the dishonesty and/or outright ignorance in your post,

1 Like

You can only turn it off at the end of itā€™s cycle which is 10s(i havent checked it so give or take)

jesus christ you just want easy kills