High-grade Asklepian Gamma
High-grade Asklepian Delta
High-grade Asklepian Epsilon
Inherent Implants ā€˜Nobleā€™ Repair Systems RS-603
Inherent Implants ā€˜Nobleā€™ Repair Proficiency RP-905

Synth Exile Booster
Agency ā€˜Hardshellā€™ TB5 Dose II

Just go ahead, roll lvl6 dreka/kiki spawn and do a nose diveā€¦

I have little problems if I do things properly. My gripe is with stuff spawning inside a speed cloud. Boost they recieve is enough for them to zero on you in 3 seconds after you come in. If you are not inside a speed cloud as well - too bad, you need a new ship.

standard exile and crash would help you alot

lol youā€™re just trolling now. That fit only gets 939 EHP/s against Trigs (yes, drugs and implants included) Now I see why you had issues. That also assumes the reactive hardener got fully cycled which it wont at the start

Im not sure who is trolling who at this point.

Not to mention that this rig is a test one and is overtanked, I usualy use cheaper and less tanked one for lvl6 testing and rushing 9 lesh spawn causes me no problems (Havenā€™t met neut ones yet btw).

All I want to point out is that slow but deadly at close range spawns and clouds which boosts them to 10k on the start of the room are two concepts which do not mix.

Speed clouds need tweaking.

Shouldā€™ve mentioned you needed heat then, because heat doesnā€™t last and is a bad way to measure tank without saying so. My Gila gets 1852 EHP/s against trigs when heated. Anyways, if your issue wasnā€™t heat damage ruining everything, my point still stands, youā€™re probably doing it wrong

Pith A invu x2, gist X sb, strong blue pill, HS4, HG Crystal?)ā€¦ Ok, if you belive that it is the stuff ppl will be farming with.

Situation with cheaper fit in a lvl4 or something, when whole room zeroes on the start is deadly as well though, so your opinion that everyone should bling to survive is incorrect.

Speed clouds on NPC spawn point are broken. Thats all. There is no counterplay, unlike any other abyss mechanic. All you can do is bling.

Btw, abysess becoming even more gila-focused is my gripe as well. Iā€™m tired of crabbing in Gilas.

How so? You then went on to say

I didnā€™t say the fact abyssals require ever more bling is good, but with the way they work rn it is your only option so the ā€œopinionā€ (its actually a fact, know the difference) is correct.

Triglavian are your new level 4 agent

And mechanic you can defeat only by using a basically test server fit cannot be called working as intended. It is broken. And needs fixing.

Maybe it is your attitude that is broken.

1 Like

Have changes already been made? For the first time I had a room with 4 Tesseras in it, not the usual 3 in a Fierce. Also, I ran 2 Fierce filaments, and I made the amount of loot I would have made in 2 ROOMS previously. Maybe bad luck, but the rooms all got a little harder while the loot seems to have lightened up.

Changes arenā€™t live yet, they are on the testing server.

erhmā€¦ 4 marshal spawnā€¦ Sacrelidge got alphaed down from 80% armor in a single server tick afrer cruisers took some armor. Tank is dualrep+ reactive.

Maybe approaching on mwd was a bad idea, although it is a heated B-type on a HACā€¦ They shoot missiles if Iā€™m not mistaken so trajectory should not matter.

Dunno what happened and could this be counterplayed whatsoever. Such spawn is hard to roll wit moveme.

Btw, if this spawn can come in 4 neut variationā€¦ Gilas online, nuff said.

so, out of curiosity, does that mean that proving grounds suits are losing their status of a unique item and will be dropping in the upcoming arenas?

thanks for the updated sisi build. it looks good on paper, will do some more t6 to see how it plays out.

I can only comment on the changes from yesterday, not if there were any balance changes today, that would require more testing.

I did a lot more runs in T5 Darks and below. Iā€™m sticking to lower tiers for now because I wanted to get a feel for the change in difficulty below T6.

There has been a significant increase in the minimum entry cost for fittings across the board because of the Angel and Sansha spawns. Both are a major tank fitting test, thereā€™s only so much in terms of piloting you can do to mitigate their damage.
If you were previously reliant on Crystal/Asklepian implants to have enough tank, the Angel and Sansha spawns are going to be very tight. If you werenā€™t using those implants before and still have room for them in your fit, you will be fine, but your fitting cost is going to increase a lot.

This will probably bring an end to relatively ā€œcheapā€ but pilot intense fits.

There will be no such things like ā€œNullsec abyssal sitesā€. NPCs in havens etc should be that cunning and dangerous, as in abyss. Perhaps that will slow down our Chinese brethren a bit ^^

1 Like

i did some more t6 sites and the changes to the dramiel and echos helped alot with tracking, got 4 or 5 spawns and did it with my vagabond with less tracking then my previous setup.

with the kikimora/drekavac and vedmak spawn i struggled time wise, with only 50% resist debuff they take a lot of time and making 3 of those in time seems impossible with a vagabond/muninn.

i was curious how much t6 dropp and collected all caches today, it was 200m per filament on average

Is there any place to see the patch notes for Singularity?

OK, if mechanics are about the same but nullsec its open pocket. Whats the point of doing these nullsec sites? Its just more risk compared to popping a filament (getting ganked).