Dev Blog: A closer look at the CSM 13 voting numbers

“There’s been”, now there is nothing. Seagull at least shown a path what she wants to achive (even if it taken years), now there is nothing like this. This is first thing you should ask at next summit.

2 Likes

When one is half way through a roadmap, one does not need to publish an entirely new one.

We just had a meeting on the roadmap yesterday.

if they cared what players thought they would listen to us and stop making terrible changes like the agency tab or changing auras voice.

csm means nothing when theyre locked away behind an nda and they dont represent the majority of real players.

3 Likes

so when are we getting back to walking in station and project nova.

you say this yet ccp hasnt even finished revamping the ship models yet which was supposed to take one year. and its been years and they arent even 1/3rd of the way through the tree.

2 Likes

Art tweaks that have been and will be going on forever, are done by artists - not programmers. Art has little to do with game design and programming, the majority of player concern. (Art updates can be delayed by shifting those artists to work on new stuff like the Triglavians.)

WIS is dead, IMO. EVE is spaceships: other games, hopefully Nova, will give those players who want it, some “avatar gameplay” in the EVE universe. At Fanfest they said Nova should have something to show us “in months, not years.” if I subtract 2 months since Fanfest, they have 10 months to go :wink:

Aura had to be changed as they needed new lines done and couldn’t get the initial voice actor. That was unavoidable. I’m sure they would have preferred simply recording a few new lines than the entire script again too.

1 Like

Walking in stations isn’t coming back, as far as I know. CCP said that when they took the code out.

As for Project Nova, we’ve seen emails from the Dev team and our meeting today included discussion about it.

CCP knows they have an issue with follow through, but the game’s not going anywhere and it takes a bit to do ship designs. We’ll get there. And at the same time, there will be a lot of other good stuff coming.

1 Like

And when it come they will ruined it like they ruined all good stuff after “someone” blackmail them.

1 Like

“We’ll” get there, or “They’ll” get there?

We are all on the same team.

1 Like

Do you really think that?

1 Like

CCP makes the game I like to play. They aren’t the enemy. Working together, we can help keep the game going strong.

They have the same goals the players have - they want a game that lots of people are willing to pay money to play.

I have never understood why some folks want to treat them like they’re stupid or like they’re the enemy.

Wow- this was an interesting read.

1. i think if ccp would offer up an option in the vote to do away with the CSM vote, then they would know if the CSM vote is something players in whole can get behind or if it is just noise.
  2. i have taken a break from the game before, to go after a different kind of game play. I thought that 514 was an interesting concept, poorly executed. WIS - would be nice but that is not really EOL - and they CcP have proven time and time again that its not in their wheelhouse…so probably should stop pressing.
  3. CCP - will employ any new development if they can figure out how to make $ from it. The trend of games is the whole DLC concept, its not enough to just pay for a game to play it, no the players have to be milked for $ with everything little option in game. look at the skins. How long did we ask for the ability to customize the ship esthetics and this is what we get. Its nice we get free ones, but we really dont get to come up with our own …just use what is created by ccp. (Would be cool to do a skin contest with players)
  4. Thinking about contests, does anyone remember the ship design contest? That was an a awesome idea and we got a new ship out of it. Wasn’t it the SOE Stratios?

Anyway - i Love EOL - and I just wish they would find more interesting places to go with the content.

As far as the Goons taking a number of spots on the CSM - good on them, they actually play the game. Yeah maybe a bit heavy on null - but maybe there will be some good content to come from this.

I want to believe that CcP wants to keep the game going? Trying to be optimistic. Instead of complaining, constructive feedback is more useful.

New ships…new weapons, new ways to customize at the player level. I would actually like to see weapons that allow “fitting” in the same way that we fit ships and or citadels.

my .02c - thanks good luck.

lol… but they post on reddit all day long, They should use these forums a lot more instead of reddit tbh.

2 Likes

Oh no. CCP, dont listen to all those goons. They will farm this game to death!

1 Like

I’ve seen far more dev presence on these forums than on reddit, tbh.

And it was when? Old forums? It’s barren here. I didn’t see dev in months apart from dev blog and in developemnt/sisi stuff.

1 Like